This hotel is in a great spot opposite waterbom and walking distance to everything. The staff are great and very helpful.
Our room was 3 away from reception with a lovely view of the gardens directly above the fish pond. The room itself was large but unfortunately very dated. The bathroom was ordinary with a shower over bath setup and a removable shower head that wanted to do nothing but point at the wall.
The grounds are lovely and clean as are the pool areas. I was travelling with my son and we were asked to leave one pool as we hadn't noticed a sign saying it was an adults only pool. Nobody was using it anyway and we just jumped in.
The main pool was always busy and very deep. (Great for practising those bombs). We never had a problem finding a pool lounge as nobody seemed to want to use the ones in a cabana.
Breakfast was good but after 8 days the lack of variety got to us.
All in all you could do worse particularly if you are travelling with kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect seaside holiday at the Bali Garden Beach Resort. Located right on the beach, next to Discovery Shopping Mall, across the road from Waterbom Park and a short stroll to the Matahari Shopping Square and the Seni Art Market, the resort is the most convenient place to stay. With three swimming pools, four restaurants, four bars and a spa, plus the style, service and warm welcoming smiles that make Bali famous, the Bali Garden Beach Resort offers fantastic value in a stunning oceanfront location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Bali Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Garden Beach Hotel Kuta
- Bali Garden Beach Resort Kuta