Bali Garden Beach Resort
Home@36(Kuta)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
1,718 results
All reviewsboardwalk restauranttari spawaterbom parkspa poolopposite waterbomswim up barfree wifimain poolfamily roomdeluxe roomdiscovery mallbanana pancakeswater bomb parkgreat resortgardens are beautifultour deskfirst trip to bali
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We stayed at Bali gardens from the 22nd of January too the 29. On arrival we were warmly greeted and taken to their restaurant bar where we were given a drink free of charge. Our room was ready and we were pleasantly informed that we had been upgraded free of charge as they weren't able to put us on the room we had chosen. Wow what service. The whole time people were friendly and willing to go that extra mile too assist us.

Room service was fantastic at request they cleaned our room even though we missed the time cut off on one of our days which was very good of them. The location is ideal right in kuta and the hotel is goregous it's got a traditional Bali feel which is what we wanted great gardens that are well kept and Amazing pools.

The dining at the broad walk was wonderful you can eat dinner by candle light right in the beach with a view of the pool lit up we loved it. For couples there is always romantic music to set the theme. I am a very picky person when it comes to hotels and service and from my experience this place is a 10 out of 10 I believe it should be rated 5 star not four as it ticks all the boxes. It's great value for money and we won't be staying anywhere else but at Bali gardens. Already missing it . Kelly and Dan

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank kellythemodel
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear kellythemodel,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feed back.

I very much appreciate you taking the time to write your view on the Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at the Bali Garden Beach Resort, as it is through verbal comments and Tripadvisor that we are able to improve our services.

It is important to us and our business to receive all feedback, positive and constructive from our guests such as yours, I know your points made on the survey will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and it is our hope that we will be welcoming your return in the future.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

First time we stayed at this hotel Jan 2013, loved it so much have already booked to go again in May 2013. Great location especially sitting at bar looking out over the ocean with really icey cold Bintans friendly staff to serve you and excellent food from the Boardwalk café. Size of rooms very good nice and clean. Made feel welcomed right from the start. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank selma m

Dear selma m,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

So glad to hear you enjoyed all aspects of your recent stay at Bali Garden Beach Resort. The Team and I look forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We visited this place whilst visiting Kuta on a cruise stop. The heat had got to me and I couldn't walk another step ! Initially we thought we would just stop & have a drink, but the ambience was so lovely and the waitrose said we could use the lap pool at the front as long as we spent $115 per person. No problem ! We ended up spending the rest of the day there as it was so relaxing looking over the beach & out to sea. We cooled off in the lovely pool and had lunch with several cocktails before heading back along the promenade to our coach back to the ship.! Keep all the shopping malls, market stalls etc. and just head here when you are too hot & tired to go on ! Lovely helpful, friendly staff, lovely food and a lovely setting with a great pool. What a find !

Room Tip: N/A - Day guest
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Spaaddicts,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

Thank you for taking the time to write us review regarding your visit to one of our restaurant at the Bali Garden Beach Resort.

And you are right for the non stay guest they can still come and use our lap pool with charge Rp.115.000 [approximately $12] per person and you can use all those deposit to buy a drink.

Hopefully we could welcome you one day to stay at our resort. Once again, thank you for the very nice review.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I stayed at the Bali Gardent when they were doing the renovations a few years ago. I found it to be one of the best places I have stayed in Bali. The Food Accommodation Staff etc., were first classs. I have been to Bali several times and I would certainly go back,. The only thing now it is a lot more expensive these days but I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Rooms on street side are much noiser as you are opposite the Slingshot and a Bubbas restaurante,which can get noisy until about 10 a night.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends

Dear 1Hula,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

I really appreciate your great review – thank you!

I’m thrilled you enjoyed your experience on all levels and I’m especially pleased the team looked after you so well.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Best motel in Bali by far. Would not stay anywhere else. The food, accommodation, pools, all you can eat breakfast and especially the staff are the best in Bali. You won't have more fun then at Nita's beach bar on the board walk. Nita you rock!!!!!
Whoop whoop

Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ben C
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Dear Ben C,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

I was pleased to read that your stay was a wonderful and special experience.

Thank you for your expressions of our beach bar at the Boardwalk restaurant, I will ensure that the Bali Garden Team have the pleasure of reading such a wonderful review specially me :) Thank you very much.

Once again I appreciate your response and gratitude, look forward to welcoming you again very soon :)