While the location, pools and restaurants were wonderful the hotel itself leaves a lot to be desired. The rooms are very dated, especially the bathrooms. The bath towels are in dire need of being replaced. We changed rooms as we had booked a room with twin beds only to be given a room with a king sized bed. As mother and daughter travelling together we had requested twin beds for a good reason! Our room had a view of a wall on one side and the "Tsunami Assembly Point" on the other. We were close to the street so the noise at night from local bars was quite bad. Breakfast was pretty ordinary, and in 2 weeks I don't think they got my eggs right once. Our visit was in Sept/Oct last year which is quite a busy time and I think they could perhaps use the Boardwalk with more space for the breakfast service at busy times. I think they could do with some more umbrellas by the pool, as although a lot of us want to get a tan while in Bali, no-one wants to be in full sun all day. We like to sit on our balcony and enjoy a drink before going out for dinner in the evening, but the balconies attached to the rooms here are way too small to do so, plus the noise from the a/c. Perhaps we have been spoilt by staying in our 1 brm apartment in Tanjung Benoa the week before we stayed here this time.
On the plus side the staff were all superb, especially the pool staff. The spa was also excellent and we made use of those magic massages almost every 2nd day.
We won't be staying here again as we think it is overpriced for the accomodation they provide.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect seaside holiday at the Bali Garden Beach Resort. Located right on the beach, next to Discovery Shopping Mall, across the road from Waterbom Park and a short stroll to the Matahari Shopping Square and the Seni Art Market, the resort is the most convenient place to stay. With three swimming pools, four restaurants, four bars and a spa, plus the style, service and warm welcoming smiles that make Bali famous, the Bali Garden Beach Resort offers fantastic value in a stunning oceanfront location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bali Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Garden Beach Hotel Kuta
- Bali Garden Beach Resort Kuta