Bali Garden Beach Resort
$138
$119
$163
$153
EDEN Hotel Kuta Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$39
$22
$80
$77
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$118
$65
$160
$58
Agoda.com
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$113
$88
  • Breakfast included
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$95
$76
Travelocity
1,733 results
All reviewsboardwalk restauranttari spawaterbom parkspa poolopposite waterbomswim up barfree wifimain poolfamily roomdeluxe roomdiscovery mallbanana pancakeswater bomb parkgreat resortgardens are beautifultour deskfirst trip to bali
Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

On staying at bali gardens before our holidays experience was fantastic. On returning this time we found it disappointing. The safe in our room was not working. Beds were broken. Food at the broadwalk was average. Staff however were fantastic, last time we stayed they had Aussie sport on in the bar this time we had to go out to street to find sport on. Limited tv stations to choose from. Fantastic location.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Zonkyy
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Dear Zonkyy,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

Thank you very much for your review on Trip Advisor.

I am concerned that, whilst you enjoyed your stay reasonably well, there were aspects of your visit that did not meet your expectations. Please accept my most sincere apologies - I am very sorry we did not correct these issues whilst you were staying.

We would very much appreciate the opportunity to change your impression. I would be pleased if you could kindly contact me direct by email at smm@baligardenbeachresort.com in order for us to see how we can improve your next visit.

I look forward to hearing from you and very much hope we have the chance to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I have been to Bali a few times, and Bali garden is definitely my favorite hotel! The pools are amazing, and staff at swim up bar are very friendly! The hotels restaurants are beautiful, especially Boardwalk, and prices were ver cheap! The rooms are very nice, with beautiful decor and very big comfy beds :D the tv has foxtel, with a good variety of Chanel's. The beach is beautiful behind Bali Garden! And the hotel is in a fantastic location!! Cannot wait to return :)

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Chelsea G
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Dear Chelsea G,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your your recent stay with us at Bali Garden. I have taken great pleasure in sharing your fantastic remarks with all the Team.

We really appreciate your loyalty and hope to welcome you back very soon.

E: smm@baligardenbeachresort.com

Reviewed January 12, 2013

First trip to Bali - or overseas for that matter. When we got there we were given two single beds but once I said we had booked a double they immediately changed it for us. We stayed in a superior room - which was nice, until you went in to the bathroom which was pretty gross. The bathrooms were old, including the shower curtain, but this was the only real downside to the whole stay as the facilities there were great, 3 pools, spa, restaurants etc. and right in the middle of everything, including directly in front of a comm bank ATM, across the road from the Waterbom Park and next door to the Discovery Mall. The beach in front of the hotel is not a safe swimming beach and when we got there it was new years day so the beach was littered with garbage which was a little disappointing as we thought we would be able to go to the beach close to the hotel.

We loved Bali and had a great stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank kjr2013
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Dear kjr2013,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Bali Garden Beach Resort. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We have certainly addressed the issues you experienced with our Exsecutive Housekeeper as at Bali Garden we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the benefit of the doubt and choose to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

My first trip to Bali with my partner ( whom has been handful of times but not at bali garden) we picked this hotel expecting what was in the brochure. After being directed to our room, within 15 mins we had second thoughts on our choice. We were put in a old run down family room ( when we requested deluxe) that seemed to be set up for staff use. From our balcony our veiw was a wall of the shopping centre next door, and a constant loud noise of aircon from street resturant from below. Requested a new room which was given only to find that one dirty with 2 single beds and facing the st, no veiw. Asked to move again to what we had asked & paid for, finally got our deluxe room garden veiw, not the start of the holiday I was expecting. Rest of the stay was great though, What I expected it should of been from the start, pool bar staff were great and massage staff became like family. Close to everything was a plus, LOVED Bali and am returing soon just not to this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank LOVESBALI2

Dear LOVESBALI2,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am naturally extremely concerned you did not enjoy your stay and offer my sincere apologies. This is certainly not the impression we would wish you to leave with and I would appreciate an opportunity to put that right.

To that end, I would be pleased if you could contact me direct on smm@baligardenbeachresort.com in order to discuss your issues and find an satisfactory resolution.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

hi again ive been to bali for a quick visit this time and coudnt complain at all this time it was only for a week and it was myself my mum and son we always stay at bali garden and wouldnt stay anywhere else!!! ever yr when we return its like the staff have not forgot us we are like family to them we walk past and its hell mumhow are you i love it!!!! my kids can walk around the hotel and i no that they are well looked after every one knows them and the security guards at the back of the hotel dont take there eyes of them if they wonder at the beach or along the sidewalk,,, we went to visit our so called adopted bali sister sugi who is the captain at the boardwalk resturant she is due her first baby next week so we wanted to spoil her and the baby before it arrives she was so happy and so appreciated all the things we done for her,,,cant wait till august till we go back again this time for 3 weeks so we can meet the baby,,, anyway the rooms are perfect and clean we had our sheets changed daily and room cleaned daily as well ... breakfast just perfect ,, omlites and pancakes along with all the traditional bali food ,,fresh fruit and juices what else do you really need to start the day,,,, i could go on and on about the hotel but i will be here all day so if you need anymore helpful info about this beauty hotel just email me iam happy to answer any questions and wayah at the front desk she is beautiful

Room Tip: family rooms are great if you have a few kids
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank tonyaPerth
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Dear tonyaPerth,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feed back.

I very much appreciate you taking the time to write your view on the Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at the Bali Garden Beach Resort as it is through verbal comments and Tripadvisor that we are able to improve our services, it is important to us and our business to receive all feedback, positive and constructive from our guests such as yours, I know your points made on the survey will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and it is our hope that we will be welcoming your return in the future.