We travelled to Bali and stayed at Bali Garden Beach Resort for 12 nights in September 2012.(family of 6 with 4 kids). Large family room on ground floor. Excellent loacation. Close to beach, markets, shopping centre, restaurants. Beautiful, friendly staff. Pools, gardens and Boardwalk restaurant and swim up bar were fantastic. Rooms were a bit dated but cleaned immaculately daily (only in the room to sleep anyway!). I would definatley stay there again and hightly recommend for families. Thanks, Amy J.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect seaside holiday at the Bali Garden Beach Resort. Located right on the beach, next to Discovery Shopping Mall, across the road from Waterbom Park and a short stroll to the Matahari Shopping Square and the Seni Art Market, the resort is the most convenient place to stay. With three swimming pools, four restaurants, four bars and a spa, plus the style, service and warm welcoming smiles that make Bali famous, the Bali Garden Beach Resort offers fantastic value in a stunning oceanfront location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bali Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Garden Beach Hotel Kuta
- Bali Garden Beach Resort Kuta