We have just returned from 11 days at Bali gardens and I couldn't have asked for a better hotel! We usually go to Thailand and love it there and was sceptical about Bali after hearing lots of average reviews but I couldn't have been more mislead. We had a group of 20 family and stayed in 5 rooms (2 superior, 2 family and 1 deluxe) and there was not a single complaint about the rooms! My ground floor family room backed onto the street and once the door was shut you could not hear a thing from outside. Reception Staff were fantastic, even giving us our room 3 hours early because they could see that the babies were tired. Restaurant was awesome, huge range and very low prices. There is not a thing that I could complain about in this resort and will definately be back again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect seaside holiday at the Bali Garden Beach Resort. Located right on the beach, next to Discovery Shopping Mall, across the road from Waterbom Park and a short stroll to the Matahari Shopping Square and the Seni Art Market, the resort is the most convenient place to stay. With three swimming pools, four restaurants, four bars and a spa, plus the style, service and warm welcoming smiles that make Bali famous, the Bali Garden Beach Resort offers fantastic value in a stunning oceanfront location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bali Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Garden Beach Hotel Kuta
- Bali Garden Beach Resort Kuta