“Welcome Back”

Ranked #297 of 1,020 Restaurants in Kuta
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Came here late at night after we checked in and it's just like I remembered it.
My wife had Cap Cay and I had one of their lovely pizzas.
Putu and some of the other staff remembered my last trip to Bali and wanted to know where my son was this time and asked if we wanted our usual table. Not bad considering I was there in March 7 months earlier.
Very cheap but the food standard is great for a fast in and out meal.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I have been going to Bali on and off for over 12 years and without doubt this place is in my top 3 in Bali not because its the greatest food or the greatest service and the menu might make you laugh sometimes (great translations) its just a place i love the food is good and okay sometimes you might get your main course and then your starter but if you order a strawberry lassi it will be the best you will ever have. Another attraction is the prices which are as in most of Bali sooo cheap.The pizza is cooked in a stone oven and the clientel are mainly surfers/back packers from all over the world. The indo food is great and there is a wide range of meals the kids will eat to.The place is always busy and that says a lot, It just feels good being there and i wish it was just around the corner unfortunatley its half way across the world. I look forward to our family enjoying a lassi there one day in the future.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We usually eat here when we go to Bali. I dont eat pizza but I love the smell of the oven. I like the Indo food, sate, cap cay etc. Its cheap and fresh

Reviewed September 13, 2012

great place to eat. Been many times. Great range of food and drinks, price and shopping while eating. Always busy.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Midlle range prices, slow service, great choice of food, food is good, great place, always full of people