“Pizza oven smells great”
Review of Warung 96

Warung 96
Ranked #205 of 1,076 Restaurants in Kuta
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We usually eat here when we go to Bali. I dont eat pizza but I love the smell of the oven. I like the Indo food, sate, cap cay etc. Its cheap and fresh

Reviewed September 13, 2012

great place to eat. Been many times. Great range of food and drinks, price and shopping while eating. Always busy.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Midlle range prices, slow service, great choice of food, food is good, great place, always full of people

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We visited this restaurant after viewing trip advisor, we wanted pizza. We would never have walked in off the street if we had not previously read a review! Located on a lane way just off poppies lane 2.
The staff were friendly enough, but the service for drinks was a bit slow.
The restaurant itself is about 1m below the street level and is very dark, a typical little Balinese restaurant I guess, it just didn't feel clean, I think just because it's a little worn out.
The restaurant was pretty much full when we left, was very busy, wew got our food reasonably quick too.
We had the guacamole dip as an entree, however I wouldn't recommended, it wasn't cold and tasted like it had flour in it! But for about $2 you can't really complain!
We had the Hawaiian pizza and the Warung special pizza. Both were very tasty and cooked perfectly with a nice thin crispy base. We devoured them veery quickly!
We had about 5 cocktails all up, I would recommend the Mai Tai for a nice sweet girly cocktail!
All in all pizza and drinks were great and very cheap, we paid 360,000 rph for the above.
So if you're looking for a place for good food and cheap drinks and don't mind the darkness this place is pretty good.
However we were harassed by sellers off the street coming in to the restaurant trying to sell DVDs, paintings etc. the are affiliated with the restaurant. We actually ended up buying some DVDs, howver they seemed to leave you alone if you showed no interest

Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

Not much has changed since I first ate here 15 years ago. Great pizza, pasta, nasi and the best chicken satay ever.

1  Thank Swanny77