“In one word: Awesome”
Review of Un's Restaurant

Un's Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 984 Restaurants in Kuta
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: First open in 1989, UN's Restaurant is a classic restaurant to visit when in Kuta. With a menu of European cuisine and selected Indonesian favorites, Un's Restaurant is known to satisfy its customers with great service and delicious meals. Un's Restaurant is here for you to enjoy our famous Entrecôte Café de Paris, meat fondue and Ravioli Carouselle just to name a few. Chill out at our bar and lounge with a frozen margarita. See you at Un's Restaurant for a night to remember.... Open every day from 5 pm 'till midnight. Un's Restaurant is now available to host functions and events for our guests! We have opened up the upstairs venue special for larger groups or that requires for a more private occasion.
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
“In one word: Awesome”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Tucked in a little lane in Kuta, this is totally a gem of a restaurant. I traced it in map after reading TA review, made my hubby walk, sweat and complain a lot but it was worth it. No wonder it was so busy despite the location. The location was a little tricky and the google map made us walk around a lot more than was needed. It would be better I think if you get direction from a local or take a taxi. There is a signage on the road and so finding the restaurant will not be difficult once you are in the right road.

We were welcomed with a sample drink of their homemade Margarita and juice for my son. The Margarita was different and I ended up ordering a full drink. We ordered different items including their house special - Ravioli Carousel, Nasi Goreng etc. Each and every item were amazing. The Beef Rendand was mouth watering. If we had time, we would have gone back for another dinner and we plan to do so when we visit Kuta again. Service was A class and it is a perfect place for a cosy dinner with good food and drink.

Visited January 2014

• Polish first
Loveland, Colorado
“a very nice experience”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

As others have mentioned before, the service, food and atmosphere are all very good at Un's. I had a small beer, garlic bread, rendang, and hot fudge brownie which came to 187,000 rupiah.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Jack R
Perth, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great place to eat”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We ate in Uns tonight first time. Lovely dinner in beautiful atmosphere. Would try the rendang really nice. great price with fantastic service. Very attentive and happy staff

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Kerri C
Ucluelet, Canada
“Delicious!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This place had all the bells and whistles for a great price. I had a drink, bottle of water, bowl of soup (came w/ bread), and a half order of homemade ravioli (incredible btw), and my bill was in the $10-12 USD range. For a meal like that with such great service, I think that is awesome. Only critique was the music. THey have a great atmosphere but were playing bon jovi and aerosmith- seemed like an odd selection :)

Visited December 2013
1 Thank smishsmash
Perth, Australia
“Fantastic meal, hidden gem ”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

What a great restaurant, hidden in a lane off Poppies Lane 1 this is a great find. Greeted by very friendly staff, great decor, and a shot of their signature frozen margarita we settled in and chose our dinner, good range, pasta, seafood as well as the normal choices. I had duck liver pate and one of the nicest, freshest Greek salads I've had in a long time, my daughter, nasi goreng :). While waiting we were served an appetiser. Meals were great, price great, about $35 Aussie for 2 inc 4 cocktails and a juice, quite typical for Bali prices. As this gem is hidden I was surprised to see it full and I think if it was on a main road you wouldnt get a table

1 Thank DongaraOztraveller