“Birthday dinner”
Review of Un's Restaurant

Un's Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 1,092 Restaurants in Kuta
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: First open in 1989, UN's Restaurant is a classic restaurant to visit when in Kuta. With a menu of European cuisine and selected Indonesian favorites, Un's Restaurant is known to satisfy its customers with great service and delicious meals. Un's Restaurant is here for you to enjoy our famous Entrecôte Café de Paris, meat fondue and Ravioli Carouselle just to name a few. Chill out at our bar and lounge with a frozen margarita. See you at Un's Restaurant for a night to remember.... Open every day from 5 pm 'till midnight. Un's Restaurant is now available to host functions and events for our guests! We have opened up the upstairs venue special for larger groups or that requires for a more private occasion.
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

We had my husbands birthday party at UN'S for 18 people. It was excellent. The staff were helpful and friendly. The food was really nice. Dinner for 18, a birthday cake and drinks for 5 of us cost less than $300. Magic I say.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,385)

Reviewed February 21, 2013

This is a lovely restaurant just around the corner from poppies lane it is done out beautifully with plenty of greenery and soft lighting

The staff are really nice and helpful,I was surprised to get complimentary drink and food

The frozen margarita was delicious 77.000 rp

I had the ravioli carousel after reading how many people liked it on this forum and they weren't wrong there were 5 different ravioli on one plate, Tuna, Mushroom, ricotta, chicken, Blue cheese
I was not keen on the Tuna ravioli but the others were excellent
After this I finished with ice cream and chocolate sauce,unable to get strawberry sauce anywhere I tried in Kuta very strange
We enjoyed Un's it was very relaxing

1  Thank sassafraf
Reviewed February 16, 2013

The steak was great...absolutely the best I've ever been taste. I don't know how they cook it. It's tender and melted in my mouth. The staff excellent and very kind. They serve free Margarita in single shoot. Very satisfied and glad to come back here.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Great prices, excellent food & awesome atmosphere. What else could you ask for, we always visit at least 2 -3 times while in Bali. We also travel from Nusa Dua over to Kuta especially to go too Un's.

4  Thank johnoT
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Peaceful garden setting in the middle of the mayhem of Kuta. Excellent Italian/ Indonesian menu.
Excellent service. Wonderful food. Would highly recommend.