“Felt like a princess”

Kori Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #35 of 1,091 Restaurants in Kuta
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come to KORI to discover a new dining experience in a Balinese setting and relaxing atmosphere, while you can enjoy our wide and exclusive range of selected international wines and exotic cocktails. Our tranquil and romantic setting completed with hut/bale/cabana will ensure your the most comfortable dining experience in the middle of crowd KUTA. We only use the best of fresh local and imported products to create delicious and stunning dishes. KORI Restaurant & Bar can truly turn your simple meal into an unforgettable one!
Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

In this oasis of peace you can enjoy the most wonderful food... In an utmost different style of eating: on a throne-like chair for two. Very friendly waiters.. What else can I say about it?

Write a ReviewReviews (1,524)

Reviewed August 25, 2014

I've been a Kori customer for more than 10 years, ever since I started staying at the Bounty a Hotel nearby. Besides the great food, I love the decor and the staff, the older ones who always remember me. I always feel at home there and even had Christmas dinner with my family there back in 2011.

Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

Went down tonight for dinner , with friends and family , and the food was amazing !!! Top notch rate highly ! Will come back !

Reviewed August 24, 2014

Been to Bali a few times and ate in a LOT of restaurants, we like to eat at different restaurants every night as there is sooo much choice! Went to Kori a few nights ago and it was supurb! I had a fillet steak and it was melt in the mouth, the nasi goreng was to die for and the frozen cocktails yum!! Ambience is perfect and the singer they had on was great! Already booked for our final night in Bali next week! Oh and they were so fantastic with my 4 lively boys

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Delicious food & a beautiful setting amongst the mayhem outside on Poppies2. lots of greenery & water features, good service.