“Beautiful place”

Kori Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #22 of 1,024 Restaurants in Kuta
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come to KORI to discover a new dining experience in a Balinese setting and relaxing atmosphere, while you can enjoy our wide and exclusive range of selected international wines and exotic cocktails. Our tranquil and romantic setting completed with hut/bale/cabana will ensure your the most comfortable dining experience in the middle of crowd KUTA. We only use the best of fresh local and imported products to create delicious and stunning dishes. KORI Restaurant & Bar can truly turn your simple meal into an unforgettable one!
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

This was 1 of trip advisors review & i'm glade i came awsome relaxed place beautiful gardens friendly service was a little pricey but the food was quick & tasty i would be back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,464)

Reviewed August 12, 2014

We booked a group of 6 in and had a great night. I had the Massive Ribs again and they are still awesome. No matter what, if you are in Bali have a meal here and enjoy. Thanks to all the staff and we will see you next trip and yes I will have the Ribs again.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Four meals last.
Chilli crab to die for . Tasty and well presented.
The duck dish was similar .
Another main was Fish and chips and my Indonesian guest loved it.
I had the beef stew and sadly while the meat was tender and the presentation was excellent the stew lacked oomph ! My fault as every time I visit I have a good meal.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

This is a hidden treasure from the road. You have a lovely garden area at the rear & good seating choices. We had hen/bucks dinner here Oct '12 and the staff & food was still excellent. It's all fresh food & the novelty of cooking your own on stones is brilliant. Definitely recommend

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Very well decorated with a low light atmosphere restaurant, friendly service, and great food. Tried the chilly crab and enjoyed it a lot. I went in as a solo but the quiet low light atmosphere with gentle background music and cosy design is more destined for couples or families. Enjoy