“Always come back to Kori!”

Kori Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #22 of 995 Restaurants in Kuta
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come to KORI to discover a new dining experience in a Balinese setting and relaxing atmosphere, while you can enjoy our wide and exclusive range of selected international wines and exotic cocktails. Our tranquil and romantic setting completed with hut/bale/cabana will ensure your the most comfortable dining experience in the middle of crowd KUTA. We only use the best of fresh local and imported products to create delicious and stunning dishes. KORI Restaurant & Bar can truly turn your simple meal into an unforgettable one!
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

My first visit was a birthday surprise planned by my partner in September 2013. The staff were so helpful when it came to arranging the surprise and just after dinner, they came out with a birthday cake and banging on pots and bottles and singing happy birthday! Was blown away by their service and their ambience was amazing. Topped off with their live band.

My second visit was in February 2014 and to my wonderful surprise, the staff still remembered us and greeted us warmly! It felt so good to feel at home away from home. The food as always was excellent and reasonably priced.

One of my must dine restaurant in Bali.

There are newer reviews for Kori Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed February 19, 2014

My husband and I have enjoyed a meal or 2 every trip to Bali, it's our favourite restaurant by far. I requested a dinner reservation via email, to be seated in a bale for my husband and I celebrating our wedding anniversary. My booking confirmation was received very quickly, via reply email. The staff at Kori were welcoming, as they have been every time we've dined there. The bale was decorated with red and white ribbon on the 4 corner posts. We love Kori's long island iced teas and margaritas so of course ordered these straight away. We enjoyed drinks, entrée, main and dessert for AUD$100.. there is no comparison to dining out home here in Perth. The food is scrumptious, and definitely a good value serving. The garlic bread is 'real' bread. Every meal we've had from their menu has been impressive, both Balinese and Western cuisine. This time, I had chicken breast with garlic spaghetti and my husband had pork curry. We ordered a brownie for dessert and it was served to us with a candle, and all the staff singing to celebrate our wedding anniversary. It was such a surprise and so warm and friendly, it was wonderful. The Management joined all the staff singing along, and also congratulated my husband and I personally. Our evening was 100% purely blissful perfection. Thankyou Kori. I want to book my next trip to Bali simply to look forward to eating at Kori again.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Lovely restaurant. Very nice service. Food presentation was also excellent. Very romantic. Vegetarian options were very limited.

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Had dinner here the last night in Bali, most loveliest staff, great food and very affordable! They under renovations at the moment but I didn't even relize half way through dinner. Beautiful atmosphere. Highly recommended! A bit hidden in a little street call poppys lane II which is right near sky garden on Legian

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

We visit this restaurant every time we go to Bali, the food is delicious, great service and atmosphere. It's hard to believe that it is nestled away in the hustle and bustle of Poppies Lane.