“Agggggggghhhhhh!”

5GX Bali - Reverse Bungy
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

This is a must do!! Didn't think I had enough guts to do it, but I did! Scary, fun, funny! You can watch the video and see photos of your jump and you can purchase as well!! Great value for money!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"bali"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

No words to describe just go there and have fun of life sky is d limit.............excellent safety..........good people's....... I loved it.

Reviewed May 8, 2017

I don't get why I decided to pay to be scared out of my mind, but I did. Certainly not a cheap experience at approximately A$35 pp or A$30 if 2 or 3 take the plunge, however, it is probably a 'once in a lifetime experience ( it will be for me) the usual video of the ride, allowing you to be embarrassed as well as feel sick are available for purchase after the ride and it is prohibited to take your own video or photos. I did it but I don't ever want to do it again! Maybe I am not so braves after all.

1  Thank michelle t
Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

Who likes such actions must try it. My son and me tried it and it's worth. We had huge fun but unfortunately too short :-)