“Good traditional food”

Kafe Batan Waru
Ranked #32 of 984 Restaurants in Kuta
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Visit our new location at Lippo Mall and enjoy a wide array of authentic Indonesian cuisine from across the archipelago. Time it right and you may have a chance to enjoy our margarita happy hour deals.
Perth, Australia
“Good traditional food”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My partner and I love traditional Balinese food and for the past three years we've walked past this place which looked nice, but we thought it would be just the usual tourist-fare. On our last trip 2 weeks ago we gave it a go and it's now on our favourites list. We liked it so much that we went back on our departure day for lunch. Ambiance is great and beer is cheap, but service whilst not being bad, just needs tweaking:)

• Visited March 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Perth, Australia
“Lovely restaurant with great staff”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I met one of their lovely waitresses "Ayu" some years back when she was working elsewhere. This has prompted me to dine at this restaurant numerous times and I have never been disppointed. Not the cheapest eat in South Kuta...but food and service fantastic! Across the road from Waterbom Park...try it out yourself!
Say hi to Ayu...

Visited February 2013
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“LOVELY EATERY”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

My husband and I ate here a couple of times as we were staying locally. The food was very authentic Indonesian and we enjoyed it very much. The staff were very obliging and kept ensuring that we were satisfied customers and servings were generous and very well presented. We ate mains and dessert with drinks and spent only $30 so definitely great value. Can't wait to go there when we return in a few months.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank ILovetotravel333
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply beautiful!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My partner and I dined here this evening. We ordered entree, two mains, dessert, drinks and liqueur coffees and spent only $50. I could really get used to this! Everything was delicious, the trio of spicy sauces were a hit with the man, service was faultless and we received a 10% discount for our next visit (probably tomorrow!). Perfect evening out!

1 Thank Kbaggg
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Good duck”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

On our first evening in Bali this trip we stopped at Kafe Batan after walking around in Kuta.
The ambiance is nice like a large veranda with outdoor seating and indoor around the bar counter.
I tried the Bebek Goreng (spiced fried duck served with rice). It was a little dry but very tasty.

• Visited October 2012