“Highly recommended - outstanding food and service”
Review of Kafe Batan Waru

Kafe Batan Waru
Ranked #47 of 1,074 Restaurants in Kuta
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Visit our new location at Lippo Mall and enjoy a wide array of authentic Indonesian cuisine from across the archipelago. Time it right and you may have a chance to enjoy our margarita happy hour deals.
Reviewed September 13, 2011

We ate at this restaurant after 8 hours at Waterbom. There were two families with 5 kids under 7. The service was friendly, and fast.
Beautiful food and cold beer.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 3, 2011

Ate at this Resturant 3 times on my trip. I found the food to be very good and the service excellent. Would recommend this for any meal. You can eat either inside or out near the street and watch the world go by. I actually had reason to ask for my steak to be cooked a little more and when paying the bill recieved a 10% discount voucher on my return for another meal, (very rare in Bali). It appears they are prepared to try and keep customers and strive for that extra service.

Reviewed August 27, 2011

This little place was fantastic. The food was amazing and my Wife said her dish (Nasi Campur Batan Waru) was the best dish she's had in a very long time. I certainly agree with the tiny amount she let me taste. I had the Ayam Rica-Rica which was also excellent. Prices are fantastically reasonable for what you get and drinks were very reasonable. They also have a great alternative menu for kids and those not after an authentic Indonesian meal. We'll definitely go back if we get the chance.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Never had a dissapointing meal here, also went to branch in Ubud twice.
A popular place, mix of locals and foriegners.
Nice place to sit, nice staff.
Very good balinese food.
Opposite Waterbom park

Reviewed July 30, 2011

The food here wasn't that great. It was just okay. I ordered a crepe and it came still half frozen - that totally diminished my appetite.