“Fantastic”
Review of Masa Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kuta
Masa Inn
Ranked #95 of 338 Hotels in Kuta
Melbourne, Australia
“Fantastic”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I stayed here last year, and I LOVED IT. All the staff were very happy, friendly and a great service was given. The room was very comfortable and the atmosphere was extremely relaxing.
I have no hesitation in telling all my friends about his hotel.
I will stay there again next year, I just hope I can remember the room number I had last time :-)

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are the best
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank H0lidays2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Mora, Sweden
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Stayed for three nights after a longer stay at Nusa Lembongan. Masa Inn meet my expectations and I´m i bit surprised that the hotelarea is so quiet in the middle of busy Kuta. All the modern service you need and a breakfast that is above average. My three kids loved the "inside" poolarea and it was perfect for them with the safe shallow part of the pool.

Walking distance to both shopping and Kuta beach.

(and especially thank´s to the staff and management for celebrating my 40th birthday!)
/Pontus

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank PontusStaahlkloo
Auckland
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This is my second time staying here and I cannot recommend it enough. For the cost per night this is a great value property. The rooms have everything required and are very clean. (Although suggest taking own electric jug with you if you like a coffee in the morning) Beds are comfortable. Pools are incredible. Great location on Poppies 1. Restaurants and shopping within walking distance.
The staff here absolutely wonderful. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: If possible ask for a room around the back pool.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank MichelleJ63
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I stay in Balinese room at bottom floor paying at Rp600,000 per night, good things about the stay is the room decor outlook is really nice for the Balinese door which I quite impressed. Room with wifi (good signal), bottle of cold water in the hot weather. The room is quite spacious as well as the bathroom, facing the swimming pool, garden is nice, i like the bed frame for the couple room, lovely. However, bad thing was the service from the staff, check in staff not friendly, bellboy send my luggage to my room, expecting tipping which I know is common in Bali, however he walking around my room with his shoe to show his courtesy. I don't feel comfortable even i had prepared the tipping for him, and there is no indoor slippers provided in the room. One more thing i really dun like is the bathroom, the sink is small and there is no spce to put our amenities, it seems run down for the bathroom especially the bathtub, water pressure is terrible and temperature is really difficult to control. Other than that, one good thing that I really like is the breakfast, really delicious with variety choices. However, I don't really feel like coming back to the hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Badra M, Owner at Masa Inn, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Masainn hotel always put hospitality as our goal, thank you for your assesment the quality of our services. Management provide customers satisfaction through improve quality means in the rooms and easy to control. The convinience of our customers is the most important thing, tipping the bellhop is not recommended, the front office staff will greatly assist you in the check-in process simple and friendly.
I hope you will coming back again in Kuta Bali.

Best regards

Mr Made Badra
Owner
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I can find no fault with this hotel. It's a quiet, tropical paradise in the middle of Kuta. 2 swimmingpools, lovely gardens, WIFI. The rooms are nice with aircon, international plugs in the wall so you don't need an adaptor, free bottles of water. Staff is super friendly. Breakfast kept me full for most of the day, it consists of fruit juice, porridge, eggs, bacon, toast and banana pancakes. I loved it here!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Marem81
Badra M, Owner at Masa Inn, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Thank you for your assesment the quality of our services while you are with us. We always provide customers satisfaction through improved quality means in the hotel especially the cleanliness of the rooms, garden, pool for the convinience of our guests. Serving a diverse breakfast menu like fresh juice, fruit salad, soup, porridge , banana pancake and sandwich that can nourish your body while enjoy ini the baeuty of Kuta Beach Bali.
Please rekommending our hotel to your friends who are going on holiday in Bali.

Mr Made Badra
Owner
Exeter, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

I have now stayed here 3 times whilst travelling in Indonesia as its such a good place to come back to.
Great breakfast, good rooms (although the bathroom could do with a little updating). Grounds are beautiful and well maintained, pool is lovely and there are always plenty of towels on offer in the basket.

Wifi is good in comparison to the speeds provided in other establishments and you'll see plenty of people face timing on their balconies.

This is a little paradise in a busy location, you would never know you are in central Kuta if you were just dropped here as its so quiet. Each time we have stayed it has just been to drop in so we've never booked.

I will always come back here and recommend it to everyone, friends, couples, families, young and old

Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank blue25274
Badra M, Owner at Masa Inn, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank you for an assesment of our hotel services, customer satisfaction is our goal, please forward this information to your friends who are going on holidays and stay with us at Masainn hotel. We will alwayas provide the best services to our customer .

Best regards,

Mr. Made Badra (owner)
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have stayed at the the Masa for my last 3 trips to Bali! The staff and facilities are wonderful! I hope the gardens and balinese style never changes, A big touch of beautiful Bali in the heart of Poppies lane 1. The only thing I do when I go there is to buy a soft pillow, There's are a bit firm for me! Love you Masa!

Room Tip: If you book in advance, the masa can supply you with a hotel map to choose your own room. I recommen...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends