Masa Inn
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$89
$75
  • Pool
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$114
$178
$153
$159
Agoda.com
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$138
$75
$95
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$140
$105
  • Breakfast included
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$98
$95
Orbitz.com
All reviewspoppies lanebamboo cornerair conpools are greatrooms are basichot waterdouble bedstayed here for a weekhome away from homebreakfast was includedbusy streetlocation is excellentfamily roomfridgemassabaliindo
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is my first time in Bali and friends recommended Masa Inn. Staff were fantastic, rooms were large with double bed and large single (or was it double and queen) - we used the smaller bed to put all our purchases on. Could do with a paint job but it didn't spoil our stay. Breakfast is included and is absolutely fantastic - Wednesdays and Saturday they also have Indonesian buffet breakfast. I couldn't fault this and it is surrounded by great restaurants ie Secret garden, Swell, La Waallan etc.

Room Tip: We were on 2nd floor facing reception - good large rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank mn251
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Loved it! Great Location, safe, peace and quiet at the hotel even though its on Poppies Lane. Relaxing pools, clean rooms, clean facilities and garden, friendly staff, well priced!

It was my second time there and will definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: bottom room, quick and easy to excess pool ;)
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Tinzilla
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I have stayed here numerous times over the years and in my opinion this is the best value hotel in this area. I reviewed this hotel previously in 2009 and gave it 4 stars, now i am giving it 5. As kuta continues undergoing rapid development, it is getting increasingly hard to find good value hotels without a catch:dirty,noisy,construction, construction,construction!!

My latest visit here was with my girfriend for seven nights broken up over two weeks between oct-nov 2012 and we will be returning .One of the best things about this hotel is the great garden which totally blocks out the noise from the street outside. It is like stepping into a differenet world from the noise outside. The management have got the whole vibe right as there is no loud music playing or noisy pool bar. The pool is great, always clean with ample seating around it and towles to use. Never seems too crowded or busy, just relaxed and calm. A credit to the management for creating the atmosphere which they have here.

The rooms are simple yet I have always found them clean and adequate:hot water,safe,pay tv, fridge with complimentary water. Most of the rooms have seating out the front with views to the pool and garden.

I find the staff at this hotel to be friendly and helpful and unintrusive. NEVER do you get annoyed and offered massages, transport etc while in the hotel. No one tries to sell you anything or tries to make plans for you unless you ask for their help. The daily breakfast is good, and bigger and better than when we stayed here last time.

For those people who don't rate this hotel very well, I am interested to know of another hotel nearby which offers the same value and experience for this price? I was curious on my last visit to try and find something a little closer to the beach in the same price range but I couldn't. I also checked out a few other hotels close which are viewed highly in travel guides and in my opinion they didn't look as good as this place. Some look like tip sites full of construction, others look dingy and dull. I know the rooms are not the most modern but when you factor in everything such as the setting, pool,garden, staff and the whole atmosphere I can't fault it for the price.

Look forward to our next visit, thanks.

Room Tip: anywhere around the rear pool. A couple of room are a bit hidden on the edges of the staircase:avoid these and get one with a view straight to the pool.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank danvan_9
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I stayed in a double-bed room on the second floor. It's a nice place to stay with very reasonable price. For me the most important things are they have clean bathroom, hot water, and a fridge. They have cable TV too, but it's Bali, you wouldn't be spending time watching TV anyway, right? Breakfast was pretty awesome for a cheap hotel. They serve toast, omelette, corn flakes, and a glass of orange juice. They have a big pool, and it took only 5 minutes walk to get to the Kuta beach. The front office people were very nice & helpful.
The only thing I don't like is that the corridors were dimly lit.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank tessahanindya
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I have spent the last 10 days of my life at the Masa Inn in Kuta, Bali. This was my 8th time staying at this same hotel! The location is superb and the staff are very friendly and always willing and able to help when needed. The hotel is walking distance to everything good that Kuta has to offer. Whether that be good restaurants, shopping malls and stalls, clubs and bars or WaterBom park, you can easily get there from the Masa Inn. I highly reccomend this excellent and yet affordable hotel to anyone who is considering a trip to the magnificent island of Bali.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back pool... away from the busy streets and very relaxing!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends