Suji Bungalow
The Niche Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$44
$39
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort(Kuta)
$144
Sheraton.com
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$530
$121
Hotels.com
Adi Dharma Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$42
$34
TripAdvisor
Bintang Bali Resort(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$98
$76
Agoda.com
Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
$166
$116
Agoda.com
Febri's Hotel & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$59
$47
Hotel Kumala Pantai(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$83
$70
Poppies Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$92
$77
  • Breakfast included
Citadines Kuta Beach Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$62
$52
Agoda.com
All reviewsnice poolnice breakfastpool areatvnightlifefridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights- mainly because we were exhausted from the trip so far and did not feel like moving.

The exterior is nice enough, lovely garden and pool, and its very quiet.

However the basic room (cold water and fan) was shabby and dirty. Walls of the bedroom were gray, there were unwashed floors, bathroom was terrible, wth unidentified stains and hairs stuck to the walls aboved the bathtub. When we asked the front staff whether they could do anything about it, the lady looked at me, nonplussed, and proceeded to laugh down the phone with her colleague about it. No apology given- and when we came back, the room was done up, but the bathroom had not been cleaned! And for all this, we paid $35/ night. I now regret not moving when we realised what we were getting for our money.

You can find much better deals elsewhere!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pomme00
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Suji bungalow is 5 minutes away from Legian street, the party street, which makes it great if you want to party. But the hotel street is very quiet. The bungalows are quite standard but clean, the garden is beautiful and well maintained, the swimming pool is quite large, clean and very nice. The staff is friendly and helpful, and all of that for not even 20 euros, so just go for it!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank CicineM
Reviewed May 14, 2012

The setting of this place is the main attraction.. BIG tropical style garden with a lovely pool which feels a million miles away from the frentic Kuta streets (ok maybe not at night with the humming of bass from the clubs!). The bungalow was in beautiful Balinese style although I agree the interior was fairly dated but clean enough. At $38 this was the most expensive place we stayed in Bali but probably given the location and quality of accommodation this wasn't a terrible price. I don't have any pictures to add unfortunately but the ones I saw on this website don't really do it justice - much prettier in reality.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2012

I had a hard time between "poor" and "average", but the people are so nice at Suji I had to bump it to Average. I guess it just depends on what you're looking for. I stayed here twice on my trip to Bali, on my first night in, and again when I had friends come in several days later. Pros: airport pickup (for a cost, but not bad), good food at the restaurant, beautiful grounds, super duper nice staff. Cons: rooms. They are large, but could use a good cleaning and a little sprucing up. But who goes to Bali to stay in their rooms? It's an easy walk to Kuta beach too. So, you if you're coming in late and need an airport pickup and don't want to spend too much money, this might be your place, but I wouldn't make it a long term spot. And you might want to look around a bit.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Carmen R
Reviewed April 14, 2012

This place is what it is: a budget motel with no pride for the one night stop in Kuta. I stayed two nights begrudgingly (one for the late flight in to Bali, and one for the early flight out). For your $25-35 US you get; helpful, if not slightly jaded staff, a stingy breakfast, thread-bare grey sheets, and a stained towel. I will spare you the details of the bathroom (see photos). I checked out all grades of rooms- cold water only, hot and cold with fan, and air-con and they they were all in need of serious renovation. The grounds are pretty, the pool is clean and it's fairly quiet. Taxis don't like to drive down the narrow street, and you tend to pay a premium for the drivers Suji has relationships with. One bonus though: they will send a driver to the airport with a sign with your name on it, a welcomed sight if you haven't been before and figured out the taxi service window immediately to the right when you leave the airport building.

Room Tip: There are none.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo