“Nice.”

Maharani Beach Hotel
Ranked #107 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
“Nice.”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This hotel was in a very good for location for both the beach, markets and general shopping area.
The room was a balcony with ocean view which was lovely - EXCEPT it has a huge neon McDonalds sign to the right as you look out - which spoils the view both by day and night Im afraid.
But rooms very clean.

Room Tip: Dont choose room 215 it has the neon Mc Donalds sign !!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
JPatricia, Social Media Marketing Manage at Maharani Beach Hotel, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Dear Denise N,
Warmest Greeting from Maharani Beach Hotel...

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding your stay at our hotel.

I agree with you that we have a good location. However, I apologies if you still found some issues regarding on the hotel view. We have certainly addressed the issue with the management team as we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience and we hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future, If I could be any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

smm@baligardenbeachresort.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Jakarta
Reviewed October 19, 2013

brilliant hotel all round, great situation a stones throw from the beach, plenty of stuff happening around the hotel, the staff are a credit to the hotel, very professional, helpful and above all extremely friendly, yes the rooms could be considered basic, but the bed was very comfortable, the shower was powerful and the cleaning service was really good too.
The Sand Bar is a good place to hang out while your planning your day ahead, the food is very good, again the staff are a credit to the hotel and its not over priced. all in all we had a great time at this hotel and plan to visit again soon.

Room Tip: I didnt notice any noise from the traffic during our stay.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
JPatricia, Social Media Marketing Manager at Maharani Beach Hotel, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Dear GaryMilnes,
Warmest Greeting from Maharani Beach Hotel...

Thank you so much for your review.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your recent stay at Maharani Beach Hotel. We appreciate all points you made in your comments, since it will serve as an encouragement to all our staff to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.

It is our hope that we will be welcoming your return to our hotel in the future.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This hotel is not what it looks like on the photos , we booked for a budget hotel for a week and didn't expect fantastic but it was noisy up until midnight with the bar down stairs and in the morning when i pulled the sheets back they had food stains on them ,and we hadn't eaten. so obviously not cleaned from last guests, the towels are beyond grey and just yuk. we had to fight to get out of our booking and pay to do so but for an extra $15. a night stayed at thr paradiso that was leagues away in conditions, i would never stay there again or recommend it to anyone, and for those who travel to bali a lot like us , its not a new hotel its the derelict one that you could see through the glass walls at McDonald , where the surfers used to wash there boards and feet, re painted .

Room Tip: facing beach noisy with bar and fan from mcdonalds other side is into alley way
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank wendy t
JPatricia, Social Media Marketing Manager at Maharani Beach Hotel, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear wendy t,
Warmest Greeting from Maharani Beach Hotel...

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about all your experience at Maharani Beach Hotel.
I am truly sorry that our service did not meet your expectations. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We have certainly addressed the issues you have experienced regarding on our sheets and towels to our management team. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing and concern. This is certainly not the impression we would wish you to leave with and I would appreciate if you could give us opportunity to put that right.
If I could be any assistance for your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Rooms are clean, but very basic, staff were good, 3 rd floor room not too bad with traffic, but near very busy intersection. Swim up pool bar not staffed 95% of the time, food good, very close to markets,bars and nightlife.
Pool is not overly big, but usually not busy.

Room Tip: Third or fourth floor
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Bruno L,
Warmest Greeting from Maharani Beach Hotel...

I really appreciate your review. We are delighted to serve you as our guest.
Thank you for taking time to provide us with such valuable feedback. Please rest assured that we have addressed the issues with the staff at swim up pool bar to the responsible department to ensure that this will not happen to our future guest.

I look forward to welcoming you back if I could be any assistance in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Darwin, Australia
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Very good location, right on the beach and very close to shops. Plenty of food outlets and bars. Great friendly and helpful staff. The seaview rooms can be noisy due to the traffic as there is a major road and lots of people around, this was part of the appeal to me as there was always something going on.

Room Tip: Can be street noisey but that is part of the location, no fault of the hotel. Maybe housekeeping sho...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Skoosh

JPatricia, Social Media Marketing Manager at Maharani Beach Hotel, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear mgrass1832,
Warmest Greeting from Maharani Beach Hotel...

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at Maharani Beach Hotel. We appreciate all points you made in your comments, since it will serve as an encouragement to all our staff to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.

It is our hope that we will be welcoming your return to Maharani Beach Hotel in the future.

Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed September 24, 2013

First, it is in OK condition & clean, staff were in general, quite helpful.

But, get a room that is as far away from road / club noise as possible. We had a pool view room, first floor and the thump thump base sound from a nearby bar / club kept us awake far too long. The AC unit is right next to the out door balcony, so if sitting on the balcony, it was quite noisy and very hot.

Gave the restaurant a miss when they couldn't get my order right after 2 tries, ended up going to McDonalds to have a snack.

Breakfast was pretty basic, but enough to eat. My pet hate is hotels that don't have bacon on the breakfast menu, it may be so that certain folk aren't offended, but I'm offended because my simple needs are not catered for or that they are considered not important.

Room staff may have been a bit slack, no floor mat or hand towels, and the hot water takes an eternity to arrive. I waited a minute or so, decided to lather up anyway, had a partial wash, and finally the hot water arrived in time to rinse off. I would suggest going second in the shower so that you have hot water from the start.

If you like the internet you'll be disappointed, charge is Rp. 10,000 /hour. Luckily I had my plug in modem which costs me Rp 50,000 / month. But you can probably go across the road to Black Canyon Coffeee or Maccas and get free access.

Room service was also a surprise, Rp. 50,000 to get your meal delivered to room? First time I have ever seen this. On principle, we didn't use room service

Not much to choose from on TV, luckily, we didn't have much time to bother with it

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
JPatricia, Social Media Marketing Manager at Maharani Beach Hotel, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear DavidWedd,
Warmest Greetings from Maharani Beach Hotel...

We have certainly addressed the issues you have experienced regarding the room and other facilities, such as restaurant service and breakfast. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing and concern. This is certainly not the impression we would wish you to leave with. I would appreciate if you could give us opportunity to put that right. If I could be any assistance in the future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Tewantin, Australia
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We stayed here for 16 nights in august september 2013.From to check in to checkout the staff were keen to please. the hotel is in an excellent spot, great having breakfast (good choices)on the sandbar deck watching Kuta come alive.Room was standard on 2nd floor,plenty of room house boys did agreat job cleaning.Sandbar resto at maharani has icy cold bintangs for14,000rp. Would definitely stay again

Room Tip: Avoid ground floor rooms; noise factor
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
JPatricia, Social Media Marketing Manager at Maharani Beach Hotel, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear 1772458Rossw,
Warmest Greeting from Maharani Beach Resort...

It is always encouraging when our guests have a wonderful and fantastic stay in Maharani Beach Hotel.
I will pass on your comments to the MaharaniTeam and again we really appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

If I could be any assistance in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

fb@maharanibeachhotel.com