“Yum!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Excellent variety of dishes, including southern Indian food. Good prices for the serving size. Service was friendly and fast. Would visit again.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Being that I'm English and therefore an acknowledged expert on the art of a good curry let me draw your attention to the best curry house in Bali. Second visit on this trip and no reason to try anywhere else. Nothing flash to look at but it's all about the quality of the food. You'll pay a lot more elsewhere for the surroundings with a poorer end product as a result.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

My girlfriend and I went to the GOI some months back and the food was spot on, they where in the middle of renovations at the time so not sure what was missing in some reviews.

I thought the food was traditional and just superb and that is what we went for, I feel you should only review the food at a restaurant unless you get bad service and sat at the worst table available, of which we did not.

Each to their own and like any review you will only know if you actually go.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Dont compare it to India. Other wise the food was ok. The taste was almost indian and one can get Jain Veg food too. Pretty good and free wifi as usual. Hardly any place where you dont get free wifi.

2  Thank Namit J
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I found this restaurant during my 4 day official visit to Bali. Me and my friend went there for dinner. Overall the experience was 'OK'. Since we were missing Indian food for quite sometime, we were very happy about the food. As mentioned by another reviewer, 'something' was missing... The staff need training with limited English proficiency.

May visit again if I happen to be in Bali again...

PS : Had ordered Veg. Biriyani for dinner