This is an affordable villa-style hotel as far as Seminyak is concerned ($300US per night) but it located in a dingy alley which didn't feel like Seminyak. Also, they were somewhat shady regarding payment (made me pay upfront, and the exchange rate took an extra $50US from me).
This was an average place, but not great in any sense of the word. The food wasn't very good (and they only have breakfast, no other food), and the villa itself had mosquitos (though we had mosquito net) and the bathroom was outside.
Next time I will either stay a much less-expensive hotel where I don't have high expectations, or at a more-expensive hotel that at least delivers on expectations. I wish I knew about TripAdvisor when I booked the trip last year...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built with complete passion resembling an exotic and luxurious ambiance, it uniquely concepts a blend of culture with a touch of minimalist blueprint. We allow you to taste the freedom of mind, at the same time enjoy the surreal SPA, Yoga and other Well Being Treatments in a Private Villa Retreat situated in the heart of Seminyak, Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Kozy Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kozy Villas Hotel Kuta
- The Kozy Villas Bali/Kuta