Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com$48
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 21, 2017

Stayed a night with MYR 85-90 included breakfast on 15/4.

Doesn't feels the warm welcome when I checked in. I more like talking to a robot.

Breakfast. The food was so so normal. And it served in cold.

She drained out my tea when she served. Ok and its fine for me.
The fork and spoon she served me obviously with dirty stain, and I requested to changed a clean pair of spoon and fork. And she told me "sorry miss, there are all the same dirty". I was like WOW. what an amazing..the way the woman staff answered surprised me! It's all about hygiene. and couldn't she wash it for me? Instead of telling me there are all the same !? So terrible.

Second, because I facing the problem of return motor rental, and I could not contact the owner, so I end up asking a little help from the receptionist. and they told me, every call they help charges 50-80k. It just ruins my mood to stayed in TANAYA actually. I would want to say, There's a lot of similar hotel /accommodation in Legian, and they won't charge their guest on such little thing. I stayed in a hotel in Legian before TANAYA, and they are warm and nice!

Third, I received a such "reminded call" call from the staff when I was packing in 1120am, the girl told me "please remember to check out at 12 pm later". It was totally pissed me off. What's that ?!

And to be honest, I would not recommend TANAYA to any of my friends or myself for my second visit in Bali.

Lastly but not least, staffs attitude totally needs to improve. So depressed. One of the woman staff the terrible.

Room tip: get the higher floor to avoid the noise from the street.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Tanaya B, Operation Manager at Tanaya Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2017

Dear Cheng C,

My sincerest apologize for the issues you faced during one night stay with us. We do appreciate your feedback as we always look to monitor and improve the quality of the service. Please rest assured that I have shared your comment with the concerned department for their awareness and immediate follow-up to avoid these inconveniences in the future.

I do hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back in the future.

Operation Manager

Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

Everyone at the front desk was great. The cleaners were friendly. My stuff felt safe in the room. Very cheap for the room and the bed. You can get two people in a room with nice satellite tv for 20 bucks US per night in the middle of Legian. Can't complain about that!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for aweek, the room got no walls, they charged us 150.000rupiah for towell because its dirty ,,and they searched our bin like digging it at the lobby,,how weird is that ?,, i will never come back and stay at this place again .. Do not stay at this place,,,

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nesya B
Tanaya B, Operation Manager at Tanaya Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2017

Dear Nesya B,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your seven days stay at our hotel. Your reviews are always valued and acknowledged by all of our team members for our improvement in the future.

Kindly to informed you our hotel policy, all towel is inventoried upon check out and appropriate charge will be made for stained sheet, towel and missing item. We charged you for the towel because got stained on it and it's not because of dirty.

In regards for the staff searched your bin like digging it at the lobby, I have checked your history and base on CCTV, they did not do that. We never give a rude attitude and treating our guest impolite way, that is why we are concern upon reading your complaint regarding the treatment you received from our team.
We will look into it from many vantage points and investigate your report. Rest assured, no such rude behavior will be tolerated in our hotel.

We hope this clarifies matters. We appreciate your sharing and concerns and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Operation Manager

Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

The location of this hotel is really fantastic, in the middle of the heart of kuta.. They gotta not too big room but not too small either.. Cozy inside for sure.. Gotta tiny lobby, but the main concern, they didnt have their own parking lot.. So you need to drop off your baggage first (FYI you need to stop in the really crowded road to drop off your baggage) , and then go find your parking spot..

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Tanaya B, Operation Manager at Tanaya Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Dear Tobias R,

Greetings from Tanaya Bed & Breakfast,

Many thanks for taking the time to provide valuable feedback following your recent stay with us. We appreciate your comment with regards to the fantastic location, cozy and tiny hotel.

We all look forward to welcoming you again soon to Tanaya Bed & Breakfast.

Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Really nice place to stay, clean and comfortable room. A nice location where you can reach the beach in 10 minutes walk, lots of convenience store nearby. Although it was located near a lot of night club, but when you're in the room you can hardly hear anything outside. It was really a great stay. Definitely will come back..

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Tanaya B, Operation Manager at Tanaya Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2017

Dear Diar S,

Greetings from Tanaya Bed & Breakfast,

Many thanks for taking the time to provide valuable feedback following your recent stay with us, it is much appreciated. Nothing makes me happier than knowing you could enjoy all the aspect of your stay such as good location, cozy, clean and comfortable room.
Nevertheless, we hope to welcome you back to our beautiful paradise for your future holiday in Bali.