“The Best Budget Hotel I've Ever Had”

Tanaya Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 283 Kuta B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I choosed this hotel because of the good reviews. Then I asked my boyfie to make the reservation and they served us well. And exactly, the room is clean and quite big (well, we booked the deluxe one). The staffs are realy friendly, there was a guy who always stand next to the door and open it for us. Once we found that our helmet was gone, eventually he kept it inside so that it didn't get wet by the rain.

They cleaned our room everyday, and also changed the bedcover. They gave new towels each day and will give you hairdryer as well when you ask, but they don't give toothbrush, toothpaste, haircomb, etc for free (but still, you will get shower gel and shampoo). They have good breakfast as well.
They have PC next to the receptionist so that I could use the internet for another hotel booking in Ubud and copying picture from my boyfie's cameras.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Tanaya Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed January 30, 2014

This hotel was clean and at a great location, right in the middle of Legian Street, my favourite street in this sunny island. The front office staff and security staff are very friendly. Cheap room price, but big and more than enough room for tourists or backpacker who wants to just sleep. The only downside for me was that the wifi in my room was unstable. Other than that, this hotel makes me want to come back again everytime I want to feel the crowded of Legian Street.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Kuta was our first stop on our SE Asia trip, and after being in transit for almost 20 hours, Tanaya Bed & Breakfast was a real treat.
The room was identical to what is shown in the photographs; clean and orderly.
The staff are very friendly and helpful; they had no problem answering any questions we had.
They staff even helped book our trip to the Gili Islands for a better price than I was expecting.

My girlfriend and I had no issues with Tanaya what so ever. We would recommend this place to all travelers who are looking for a very hospitable place to rest, without spending a lot, or going overboard.

Room Tip: Room 6 had a private bathroom across the hall. Everything lockable and secure.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We stayed here recently in November this year and found it to be a good surprise! Having only paid $16 a night I was expecting something a little grotty but to my surprise it was a great experience. The rooms and bathrooms though small were very clean and I didn't spot a single cockroach! Breakfast wasalways fast and filling although you don't get a choice. Internet connection in the room was good and generally fast. Only a five minute walk to Kuta beach down Benesari street.
Only downside was that the front room upstairs (room 1) can be little noisy from traffic or people chatting onbthe breakfast balvony. Didn't us too much though.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Lilosurf
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for two nights and feel very satisfied to this hotel.
The room is very clean and the shower very very strong flow, makes me dont feel to get out from the bathroom.
And the breakfast we got valueable food.
all staff services very good and kind.
we'll comeback again and recommend to our relatives.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Stayed 1 night. Good location and friendly staff.
They did not had a standard room so I had to stay in the deluxe room - 408.000rup/night with breakfast. No windows, only a skylight, very small and smelly room, but the special thing about this room was that we can hear everything that people are saying and doing on the next rooms and I mean absolutely everything. The walls are like paper without any sound isolation. When the people of the next rooms talk it seems they are talking in our room. The first time it happend I though there was someone else in my room. The same happens when they use the toilets, looks like they are farting and pissing in our toilet. Just amazing.... I never saw/hear anything like that before, maybe that's why they call it the deluxe room.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Adventure65
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Contemporary with hints of balinese..ness decor...
Comfortable and mystically elegant ambience..
Great staff,always cheerful,polite and receptive..
Fantastic room, wonderful breakfast and strategically located..
Suitable for budget,family or groups traveller..
Laundry and motorbike rental are easily available..
Just ask the ever friendly reception,they will be gladly to assist..

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kuta
Hotel Terrace At Kuta
Loft Legian Hotel
Loft Legian Hotel
#24 of 87 in Legian
Sun Island Hotel & Spa Legian

Been to Tanaya Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!