1,052 results
All reviews sands restaurant private beach premier room lagoon access lagoon room free mini bar departure lounge special thanks beautiful hotel kuta area direct access breakfast buffet rain shower indonesian food breakfast was amazing swimming pool pool staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a new hotel on what was the Santika. It is VERY MODERN and has beach front access which is rare as most hotels do not have direct access.I suggest you contact the hotel to discuss your requirements before booking

• Trip type: Traveled with family
medsostheanvaya, Manager at The Anvaya Beach Resort Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Les B,

Thank you for taking your time to write your experience during your recent stay at our resort.

It is with great pleasure that I accept your compliments . Know that I will be sure to share your compliments with our team.

Nothing pleases us more than to have guests, like yourself, tell us your visit was memorable. We are truly committed to keeping you as part of our Anvaya Hotels and Resorts family.

We’re all looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From the moment we were picked up from the airport this hotel exceeded our expectations! The pick-up was well organised and the driver was informative and friendly. The check-in was smooth and staff were very accommodating. We arrived early and were given access to the departure lounge and also another room which had free snacks.
The lobby is beautiful with so many water features and displays the Balinese style so well. The staff are all dressed immaculately too.
The rooms are very nice with a huge bed.
Pool areas and restaurant were so lively, lots of areas to relax.
We tried both restaurants and both were great.
The breakfast deserves an award. It was the most amazing thing I’d ever seen! It had anything you can think of for a dinner buffet let alone a breakfast. Staff were again so helpful! Everything about the breakfast was beautifully presented and tasted devine.
Would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a luscious relaxing getaway whilst still close to the busy areas of Bali.

1  Thank ChantelleT791

Dear ChantelleT791,

Greeting from The Anvaya Beach Resort,
I appreciate your positive feedback about our resort. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can.

We are very pleased to read that you appreciated assistance of our staff from arrival at the airport,during check in and enjoyed your visit to our restaurant It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for every day.

It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon to our i Resort.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have enjoyed my stay for a week here immensely. The pool staff were especially generous with their attention for shisha at sunset every evening. Both restaurants were wonderful. I hardly had a reason to leave the grounds.

1  Thank Gary F

Dear Gary F,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience of the The Anvaya Beach Resort, I will share your feedback with the team.

Appreciate your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next return to Bali.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I always stay at the anvaya because it always have the best hospitality, rooms, price, etc. i'll make sure my next trip to bali will be staying at the anvaya again! I recommend staying here, it will be the best stay ever.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 282mymooKu

Dear 282mymooKu ,

Thank you so much for giving us a perfect rating, positive feedback and being our Regular guest..

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Also our staff made your stay pleasant, , I will share your feedback with the team. It is a true pleasure to read through your note as I can sense that you have experienced our service from the heart that aims at having our guests return to the Anvaya Beach Resort, Bali, I am glad that we have achieve this in this occasion.

Thank you again for recommending our resort. And we are looking forward to welcome you back to our Resort.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

It was my second trip to Bali and I remember on my first trip back in 2017 seeing this place from the beachside and wanted to stay there if ever I came back. Come April 2019 and it happened! Oh boy was this the BEST resort I had ever stayed! Facilities were top notch! Great and I mean GREAT customer service! Everyday they would bring complimentary snacks and sweets. The pools (because there are 3 to choose from) are a great place to chill and the daily activities they run are AWESOME! I have already booked my next stay this coming September and most likely again next year. I highly HIGHLY recommend!

Room tip: Recommend a room close to the lobby as it is a long walk from lobby to main road.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank kelvinize

Dear Kelvinize,

Greeting from the Anvaya Beach Resort.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience of Anvaya Beach Resort with us and other Tripadvisor readers.

We strive to build a "home away from home" for our guests and I truly hope you received a taste of this experience during your stay. Nothing pleases us more than to have guests, like yourself, tell us your stay was memorable. We also have shared your comment to our team.

Thank you very much for choosing The Anvaya Beach Resort and we would love to see you back in next September!

Best regards,