All reviews scoopon deal hourly shuttle local shopping centre hotel bali junior suite movie room beautiful hotel steam room buffet breakfast interconnecting rooms rooms are great extra bed pleasant stay star hotel the hotel offers quiet area front office
Reviewed September 14, 2018

Stayed 4 nights when i joined bali marathon and found spacious room, lobby etc. the hotel has an overall very clean premises inside and outside room. Big swimming pool but we dis not have chance to try it. Breakfast near the pool and have international breakfast.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Dear kakevo,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review about your stay at The Sintesa Jimbaran. I am glad that you enjoyed to stay with us.

Our guests’ satisfaction is our top priority and we take great pride in not only meeting individual expectations, but exceeding them. I am committed to ensuring that we address and resolve the points you have made.

Once again thank you for choosing us, looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Reviewed September 13, 2018

Enjoyed every second at this hotel. They have various promo at the bar, but what we liked the most is the bbq and cinema night at the rooftop. Great bbq selection, appetizer and dessert. The room was clean and tidy. The hotel staff were friendly and attentive. Would love to come back when we’re in Bali next time.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear dewirungkat,

Thank you for taking your time to share you experience regarding your recent stay at 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali. I am honored to read that you enjoyed everything during your stay. As you may know your comfort and your attention receive our first attention. I will relayed your compliment to all staffs of The Sintesa Jimbaran esspecialy for the staffs that serving you with the great services

At 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran, we are striving to provide the excellent service and experience to our guest. Your valuable feed back is really important to me and my team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed September 13, 2018

I stayed at The Sintesa Jimbaran in August for an office arrangement. Very friendly and nice service. They put me in a very spacious Executive Suite Room complete with living room and dining table. The resort is very nice, big and located in the hills of Jimbaran where I can see activities at Ngurah Rai Airport very clearly. And also the view of the high seas is very beautiful from my room and also from the rooftop. I really enjoyed my stay mixed between work and vacation. I recommend The Sintesa Jimbaran for those of you who want a good resort but not too expensive as other five-star hotels in Bali. They also have several apartments for those of you who want to live together in one unit but have two to three bedrooms.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank nainggolanben

Dear nainggolanben,

Reviewed September 12, 2018

Strange one this. we booked our holiday with Voyage Prive the company that assures quality and luxury at the very least. Initially we bought a suite but a few months later was told that this hotel doesn't have suites and the info we originally payed for was a typo. After lots of discussion we had no choice but to accept a small refund and accept the no suite option. All along Voyage prive cutting their cloth to suit them. All the glitters with voyage prive is not gold!
This hotel was advertised a 5* luxury well it certainly is not luxuary or 5*. It's a 3* at the very best. Upon entering the room and a quick look round. The bath room looked like it had been wiped down not throughly cleaned there were black hair in the shower (not mine I'm blond and hubby bald). The towels grey, and pillows stank..I had them changed twice. The floors were never cleaned.
Breakfast caters for Asian palat and very limited to western breakfast. No fresh milk it's uht stuff. I notice the fridge never got cleaned once in the week we were there, there were filthy finger marks all down the front, the staff are slow and inattentive.
The bar is a nice area but the drinks are well over priced so decided to eat and drink out. With voyage prive we were under the impression we got half board but had to make the trip into town 2 miles away to take either lunch or dinner from a very limited set menu. No got if your vegetarian or vegan. Upon arriving we were told by the bellboy that we weren't allowed to use the other pool and japanise restaurant as this was for the Chinese and japanise only (why? ) then the staff members stated he didn't like them anyway. So unprofessional.
The pool area is ok and not too cold but I keep getting a smell of gas which stopped me from wanting to sit out and sunbathe. The whole place could do with an injection of cleaning and personality from its surroundings and staff although it does have some nice qualities. The roof top terrace, the fish in the lobby, the gym and spar area (but these are sex separated and the men's didn't work the entire time we were there which was a disappointment). There was one member of the front of house staff which stood out for us and was helpful the rest wasn't that helpful or polite which I haven't experienced here before in Bali. I think the staff do need some training in western ways of customer service, funny though that on our last two days the breakfast staff were more attentive after mangement were I. Supervising. I wouldn't pay again to come to this hotel and defiantly won't ever book with Voyage prive again. Save your money.

Room tip: Don't bother.
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sophianrob
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Sophianrob,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review about your stay at The Sintesa Jimbaran. I am disturbed to hear that you were disappointed by your experience. We value all guest comments which help us to continually enhance our facilities and services.

We are taking this comment very seriously to investigate this matter. Our guests satisfaction is our top priority and we take great pride in not only meeting individual expectations, but exceeding them. I am committed to ensuring that we address and resolve each point you have made.

Please accept our sincere apologies and our commitment to using your feedback to enhance the experience for all of our guests. We will relay your constructive feedback to department concern for improving our services and quality

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Myself and my husband stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. In terms of outside perception it looks lovely when you arrive, a bit “conference hotel” but comfortable. The staff were very inattentive when we checked in, not overly welcoming and even worse on check out! We were escorted to our room, which on first appearances was comfortable, despite the smell of damp. We dumped our bags and went to have a look around the hotel, when we returned we noticed that someone had been in our room, which we found strange (they jammed paper into the electricity key card dock, as we’d taken the key from here, this was how we noticed). We raised it to reception and they said they’d sent someone to check everything was ok. We then noticed money had gone missing from our room, totalling about £30. We then noticed a loud squeaking noise coming from the air con unit. We chose to pop out to see the beach and hoped that it was a temporary issue. When we returned the same noise from the air con, we adjusted some settings and hoped for the best. No joy. My husband jumped in the shower, which on turning on the tap, the tap fell off the wall. With these issues we called down to reception to ask them to look at the air con as it was going to be difficult to sleep! They sent some engineers up who tried to fix the issue but eventually offered to move us. This was comical! They showed us a few rooms, one had the same problem with the air con, the other had a balcony which opened out into the corridor (picture below - who designed this!) and another which we finally settled with. The fun didn’t end here, the air con in the new room hadn’t been switched on when we moved and we quickly realised it wasn’t working! Our room was 29 degrees Celsius at times. When we called down to reception, again they sent up some engineers who pressed a few buttons, but nothing changed. The room was dirty (dead bugs and hair on the headboard of the bed), hot and just generally tired. The tv had a strange screen burn that showed up constantly. We were then offered to move rooms again for the second time, again this was comical as the rooms we were offered, one had the same issue and the other had the squeaking air con. We also had some change left on the side stolen from our room for the second time, a lot less money than the first time but still frustrating. We explained this to reception that theft had happened but nothing was done. Breakfast was terrible, limited offering and held in the bar. For a 3 year old hotel there shouldn’t be these issues. This hotel is not 5*, had we not been under the impression we would be staying at a 5* hotel we may have been more understanding. This hotel could be great if managers trained staff correctly, actual maintenance was carried out in the rooms and customer experience was something that’s important. I know I’m going to get a generic response to this review, but I feel management for this hotel should really look at some of these downfalls and address them. We moved rooms twice, and both had multiple issues! Stay at this hotel at your own risk, be cautious with your belongings and don’t expect 5 star.

Date of stay: August 2018