All reviews scoopon deal hourly shuttle local shopping centre hotel bali junior suite movie room beautiful hotel steam room buffet breakfast interconnecting rooms rooms are great extra bed pleasant stay star hotel the hotel offers quiet area front office
Reviewed July 19, 2018

We can't recommend this place highly enough. The staffs will help far and beyond to make of your holiday a wonderful relaxing , safe and positive experience. We stayed here for a week and at the time of leaving we felt sorry we could not say good bye to everyone that was there for us at anytime we need some help or support : Thank you

1  Thank cookiejohn00
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

Dear cookiejohn00,

Thank you for taking your time to share you experience regarding your recent stay at 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali. I am honored to read that you enjoyed everything during your stay. As you may know your comfort and your attention receive our first attention and thank you for recommending our resort. I will relayed your compliment to all staffs of The Sintesa Jimbaran esspecialy for the staffs that serving you with the great services

At 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran, we are striving to provide the excellent service and experience to our guest. Your valuable feed back is really important to me and my team.

Reviewed July 19, 2018

Wow where do I start. I’ve been to Bali 6 times and this was my worst experience by far.
The staff were inattentive in every aspect.
the pool was so cold I only swam in it once in the 10 day stay.
The kids club was very basic and I felt ashamed to put my children in there.
Great bar and lovely food but it took forever to come.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank robertjhassall
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Dear robertjhassall,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review about your stay at The Sintesa Jimbaran. I am disturbed to hear that you were disappointed by your experience. We value all guest comments which help us to continually enhance our facilities and services.

We are taking this comment very seriously to investigate this matter to uplift the quality of our services

Our guests’ satisfaction is our top priority and we take great pride in not only meeting individual expectations, but exceeding them. I am committed to ensuring that we address and resolve each point you have made.

Please accept our sincere apologies and our commitment to using your feedback to enhance the experience for all of our guests. we will relayed your constructive feedback to department concern for improving our services and quality

Once again thank you for choosing us, looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Reviewed July 15, 2018

We have just spent 7 nights at The Sintesa in Jimbaran.
From the first moment we arrived all staff we dealt with were extremely friendly, outgoing and helpful and this contributed to a very enjoyable family holiday.
The staff member checking us in took us through our booking to confirm all details were correct and explained various areas of the hotel to us. He has then escorted us to our rooms ( we had 2 rooms with an adjoining door) and shown us how everything works.
I had booked a deal thru Wotif and I was a little apprehensive as I had not previously used a booking website for an overseas holiday, but thankfully everything relayed to the hotel was correct.
The rooms served our purpose for a family holiday - 2 adults and 2 children. We had plenty of space and each room had a tiny balcony. Unfortunately the side of the hotel we were on did not offer us a view, but other sides of the hotel will definitely have a view available. The drains inside the bathrooms were a little smelly although not enough to worry us to request a change of room. The rooms were serviced every day and included in the servicing were also 4 bottles of water per room.
The hotel itself is situated on Jimbaran Hill, approximately 5 minutes from the main area of Jimbaran. The hotel runs a shuttle every hour from 09:00 to Samasta (local shopping centre with a good variety of restaurants) and to Jimbaran beach. We made extensive use of this during our stay. Taxis from Jimbaran back to the hotel were usually around IDR 20,000, although we rounded this up to IDR 50,000 for the driver.
We went to Kuta several times - twice for shopping and once to Waterbom. Fares for this ranged from IDR80,000 - IDR 100,000 depending on traffic, with the journey usually taking 30 minutes approximately.
The hotel is a little isolated - and although you could walk to the Circle K or Mini Mart located just before you turn in to the hotels driveway, the road is not great and nor is the lighting at night time.
Breakfast was included as part of our deal and although this was fairly basic it did cater to both Western and Asian guests which is important.
We ate at the restaurant several times and the menu had good variety that catered to our various tastes. Service was always friendly and the restaurant was never busy at the times we ate.
I have read several post about the large number of Chinese guests staying at the Sintesa. There were a lot of Chinese guests staying at the hotel during our stay - usually as part of tour groups. The hotel appeared to have a good system in place for management of these tour groups and we were not kept waiting once either at reception or any other time for service behind a large party of people. They were also catered for separately at breakfast, meaning that the bar where breakfast was served was never overly busy.
There is a nice swimming pool and outdoor area, Unfortunately it was very windy when we were staying and we were usually out of the hotel for most of the day, so by the time we returned it was too cold to go swimming. The 2-3 times we did swim in the pool was in the late afternoon and with no sun on the pool, the water was very cold.
The Sintesa has a large fully equipped gym as part of the spa.
The team at reception handled all of our queries with ease, and although there does not appear to be a tour desk, they are able to book drivers for personalised tours, and also make recommendations. We booked a day trip to Ubud thru Trip Advisor/Bali Hire Driver and there were no issues with this. All taxis they booked for us arrived within 5-10 minutes.
This was our first stay in Bali and the Sintesa has provided the perfect base for us to be able to both explore and relax at the same time.

1  Thank Wayne T

Dear Wayne T,

Thank you for taking your time to share you experience regarding your recent stay at 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali. I am honored to read your positive comment and happy to hear that you enjoyed everything during your stay. I will relay your compliment to all staffs of The Sintesa Jimbaran

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

stay at Sintesa Jimbaran Hotel Bali is very nice, all staff is very friendly and the atmosphere is calm and all we need have at that hotel n food and drinks was nice and most importantly the children are happy, play n learning at the swimming pool and movie room and can learn Balinese dance and kids play room are safe with friendly guard and also my husband can relax by reading books at the library and for me of course i need some relexs soo i found nice massage and spa jacuzzi and sauna, wowww enjoy and relexs.
As a wife and a mother make my family happy and enjoy holiday is my priority n thx u Sintesa Jimbaran Bali. Sukses always for Sintesa and management.
Susi Morrison n Family.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Susiyana M,

Reviewed July 7, 2018

Seems to cater for large Chinese tourists who don't give a rat's about other guests sleeping. When they arrive at 3am they yell and scream without consideration waking guests. Kids club is not good. Airport transfer to hotel was a joke. Forgot us despite email conformation of pick up details. Never again.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank ikimtia
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Dear ikimtia,