All reviews scoopon deal hourly shuttle local shopping centre hotel bali junior suite movie room beautiful hotel steam room buffet breakfast interconnecting rooms rooms are great extra bed pleasant stay star hotel the hotel offers quiet area front office
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

stay at Sintesa Jimbaran Hotel Bali is very nice, all staff is very friendly and the atmosphere is calm and all we need have at that hotel n food and drinks was nice and most importantly the children are happy, play n learning at the swimming pool and movie room and can learn Balinese dance and kids play room are safe with friendly guard and also my husband can relax by reading books at the library and for me of course i need some relexs soo i found nice massage and spa jacuzzi and sauna, wowww enjoy and relexs.
As a wife and a mother make my family happy and enjoy holiday is my priority n thx u Sintesa Jimbaran Bali. Sukses always for Sintesa and management.
Susi Morrison n Family.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

Dear Susiyana M,

Thank you for taking your time to share you experience regarding your recent stay at 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali. I am honored to read your positive comment and happy to hear that you enjoyed everything during your stay. I will relay your compliment to all staffs of The Sintesa Jimbaran

At 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran, we are striving to provide the excellent service and experience to our guest. Your valuable feed back is really important to me and my team.

Heny,
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed July 7, 2018

Seems to cater for large Chinese tourists who don't give a rat's about other guests sleeping. When they arrive at 3am they yell and scream without consideration waking guests. Kids club is not good. Airport transfer to hotel was a joke. Forgot us despite email conformation of pick up details. Never again.

1  Thank ikimtia
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Dear ikimtia,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review about your stay at The Sintesa Jimbaran. I am disturbed to hear that you were disappointed by your experience. We value all guest comments which help us to continually enhance our facilities and services.

We are taking this comment very seriously to investigate this matter to uplift the quality of our services

Our guests’ satisfaction is our top priority and we take great pride in not only meeting individual expectations, but exceeding them. I am committed to ensuring that we address and resolve each point you have made.

Please accept our sincere apologies and our commitment to using your feedback to enhance the experience for all of our guests. we will relayed your constructive feedback to department concern for improving our services and quality

Once again thank you for choosing us, looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Heny,
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed July 3, 2018

This place is exceptional! Would stay here again!
The staff, the property is great. Peaceful.
Lots of places to lounge and relax.
Food is fantastic! Rooms are great. Exceptional experience and would encourage anyone to stay here.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2018

Dear Keith C,

Sam

Reviewed June 29, 2018

This resort is located at posh quiet location on the hill top at Jimbaran. Loved the place, its an excellent resort, staff is very polite, courteous and promptly helpful. Food, ambience and amenities were just great. Great great value for money.
My family enjoyed to fullest, I strongly recommend for stay at Bali.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Dear captvijaybhardwaj,

Sam

Reviewed June 23, 2018

We had booked 2 rooms in The Sintesa for 2 nights during our latest trip to Bali in mid-June 2018. The hotel in located on the top of the hills overlooking the Jimbaran beach. It took us about half an hour to reach from Denpasar Airport. If you didn't book any airport transfer facility, the taxi costs about 150K IDR after bargain (please note, almost everything requires bargain in Bali).

The hotel has their own secured premises and we were cordially been greeted by the excellent staffs. I'd specially like to mention the hospitality received from the Sintesa staffs. Everyone had assisted us with all our queries/needs with a smile. Special thanks to the wonderful members of the staff.

Although we had booked for 2 single rooms, we were upgraded to the enormous 3 bedrooms apartment. The unit was 200 sq mt in size with a huge living room to start with. All the 3 bedrooms were well equipped with attached bath. For better understanding, one may browse my room photos here. Even though we had to wait for over an hour for the check-in, the pleasant service from the staffs as well as the upgraded rooms compensated all. While we had waited for our rooms, there's the snooker table for the adults to spend time with and a kids room for the children to play.

The hotel has a shuttle bus that operates every hour and took us to the nearby Jimbaran beach. However the pickup from the beach was not easy and we had missed the shuttle on our way back in evening.

Our breakfast was arranged at the poolside restaurant and food was very standard with mixture of western and local dishes. There was a separate buffet breakfast in other side of the hotel to serve the guests who had arrived in huge groups with their tour agents.

Sintesa is for quiet and peaceful travelers that served us a tranquil experience with huge, spacious and clean rooms and above all excellent service from all of their English speaking staff members.

1  Thank SunTwoD
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Dear Sun Two D,

Warmest Greetings from The Sintesa Jimbaran,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us and I am so pleased to read your sincere feedback after staying at The Sintesa Jimbaran. It is a true pleasure to know that you enjoyed everything during your stay.

We highly appreciate your positive feedback regarding our hotel facilities also services and i will relay your compliment to all staffs.

once again thank you for choosing our resort and I will certainly share it with the team. We sincerely look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back again at the resort for another memorable and relaxing experience.

Sam,