All reviews hourly shuttle junior suite movie room beautiful hotel wonderful stay every staff member family holiday spacious room seafood barber bali massage gym kuta australia
Selected filters
Reviewed June 22, 2018

While staff were friendly and kids club was basically in demand which was great. Rooms were nice and clean. The pool was too cold and not very kid friendly. Rooms were not sound proofed as we could hear the buses that would arrive late at night and loud guests would arrive, and talk or run loudly down the corridor this would keep us awake at night. Buffet Breakfast was cold

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

Dear Dana182018,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review about your stay at The Sintesa Jimbaran. We value all guest comments which help us to continually enhance our facilities and services.

Our guests’ satisfaction is our top priority and we take great pride in not only meeting individual expectations, but exceeding them. I am committed to ensuring that we address and resolve each point you have made.

We are taking this comment very seriously to investigate this matter to uplift the quality. However, we had done what best to be done and please accept our sincere apologies.
Once again thank you for choosing us, looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Reviewed June 20, 2018

we stayed in a 100m2 apartment within the compound. Very happy with the spacious place. The whole compound is clean. Loved the gym, jacuzzi and steam room.
However, the room floor is rather dirty with sands not being properly cleaned.
Cutlery in the kitchen was also rather a disappointment.
The colour of towels (supposedly to be white) is grey!
Breakfast was disappointing.

Room tip: choose apartment if you stay with a young kids
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Dear ronandlan,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review about your stay at The Sintesa Jimbaran. I am glad that you enjoyed to stay with us.

Our guests’ satisfaction is our top priority and we take great pride in not only meeting individual expectations, but exceeding them. I am committed to ensuring that we address and resolve the points you have made.

Sam

Reviewed May 26, 2018

We spent 7 days at The Sintesa Jimbaran using a Scoopon voucher, with 2 adults and 2 children aged 13 and 11. We were very impressed with the value and added services offered on the voucher. We were greeted at 1am by a friendly staff member and were surprised with a room upgrade to a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. The apartment was huge and much bigger than we were expecting, but the beds were quite hard.

Staff are very friendly and accommodating and go above and beyond to ensure a happy and memorable stay. They all remembered our names from the minute we arrived. Good range of food at the buffet breakfast with changes to the dishes offered everyday. Three course dinners provided on the Scoopon voucher were excellent and very tasty. The chocolate lava cake was the highlight for us!

It was my birthday during our stay. A group of staff members came out during breakfast singing 'Happy Birthday' with a lovely cake which served 10 people. Every staff member shook my hand and offered good wishes for the day. I was very impressed!

Although the hotel is in a remote location, it is easy enough to catch the hourly shuttle and go to Jimbaran beach or Samasta for a bit of shopping and lunch. Staff are happy to call metered taxis to the hotel if you wish to visit other areas. Taxi cost was very reasonable, $10 (100,000 rupiah) to Kuta or Nusa Dua.

Movie room next door to The BARber allowed our kids to watch Netflix while we enjoyed a few drinks and games of pool with a live band. Great range of cocktails and drinks. Services offered by the old fashioned barber were excellent and very well priced. Although the pool is shaded in the afternoon, the morning sun warms the pool up nicely and provides a refreshing swim.

Overall, we were very happy and impressed with our stay. Would recommend this hotel for those looking for a peaceful, relaxing holiday!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Dear Fiona B,

Warmest Greetings from The Sintesa Jimbaran,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us and I am so pleased to read your sincere feedback after staying at The Sintesa Jimbaran. It is a true pleasure to know that you enjoyed everything during your stay.

We highly appreciate your positive feedback regarding our hotel facilities also services and i will relay your compliment to all staffs.

once again thank you for choosing our resort and I will certainly share it with the team. We sincerely look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back again at the resort for another memorable and relaxing experience.

Reviewed May 8, 2018

We purchased a package deal in Australia and it included flights, six nights' accommodation in a junior suite, two massages, three dinners, and a free daily cocktail or beer for both. The hourly shuttle provides transport to a shopping centre and Jimbaran Beach. The staff were extremely helpful.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robyn E
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Dear Robyn E,

Thank you for taking your time to share you experience regarding your recent stay at 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali. I am honored to read your positive comment regarding our facilities and services. As you may know your comfort and your attention receive our first attention. I will relayed your compliment to all staffs of The Sintesa Jimbaran

At 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran, we are striving to provide the excellent service and experience to our guest. Your valuable feed back is really important to me and my team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed April 18, 2018

This is actually one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. I travel to about 3 countries a year and come from a hotel background myself (Marriott, Radisson, Millennium) and can say that the level of detail the staff has is amazing.

The bar staff specifically went above and beyond to make me feel welcome. The only regret is that I was not able to stay longer. When I come back, this will be the hotel I choose from now on

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

Dear severinedesrosiers,

Warmest Greetings from The Sintesa Jimbaran,

We highly appreciate your positive feedback regarding our hotel facilities also services and i will relayed your compliment to all staffs.