All reviews scoopon deal hourly shuttle local shopping centre hotel bali junior suite movie room beautiful hotel steam room buffet breakfast interconnecting rooms rooms are great extra bed pleasant stay star hotel the hotel offers quiet area front office
Reviewed April 9, 2018

I stayed at the hotel for Nyepi and have visited the hotel often for dinner and or happy hour. I enjoy the location, the tranquility and the view from the roof top is suitable to the eye. It is a safe place for your family and self, has most everything you would require and is economically valued for the presentation and accommodation. You come to Bali you do not spend much time in the room, so the price is a great value for a place to house your belongings, rest your head, shower and get ready to go out and visit the sites and culture.

Room tip: Search the internet for the best price listing and grab it while you can.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Dear C M C,

Warmest Greeting from The Sintesa Jimbaran

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience pertaining to your recent stay at our hotel. We're glad to learn that you enjoyed to stay with us.

At 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran we strive to provide the excellent service to our guest. we hope that your positive feedback can encourage us to continuously deliver the excellent service to our guest. We will relayed your compliment to all staffs.

Once again thank you for choose us to staying here, looking forward to welcoming you back on your next return to Bali.

Sam

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Restaurant - Mr Gerald , Miss Sukma Front office - Mr Rinto, Miss Ratna Driver - Mr Agus Mr Irjan Bar - Miss Rima  Mr Aga Dear Mr Erwin. First of all, thank you kindly for gracing us with a stay at beautiful Sintesa.  Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of busy Bali, a beautiful experience indeed with your pool of gracious staff. On arrival, our first point of contact was Mr Agus, who had waited patiently at the airport for us before driving us back to Sintesa. A quiet man, yet very informative and answered our queries about your beautiful Bali. We were then greeted by the gracious Mr Rinto and Miss Ratna, both of whom wasted no time in making us feel more than welcome. They were ever so keen to answer our questions about the hotel and the facilities. Kudos to this pair, such an asset to your organisation indeed. Your shuttle service is amazing. Extremely practical and convenient for us guests. Blessed with drivers like Mr Agus & Mr Irjan, our short rides were always fun and enjoyable. We didnt mind taking rides just to and fro, it was that entertaining. Dinner at the restaurant was always a delight after a hard days shopping trip. Food was always tip top. Your Chef is the best, hands down. To top of our palate, special tribute to Mr Gerald & Miss Sukma for always ensuring that our food and comfort was as to our hearts desire. This pair are always hard at work every night we were there. Another brilliant asset to your organisation. Last but not least, special thanks to Mr Aga & Miss Rima for entertaining us at the BarBer. Drinks, karaoke and live music to end our nights. Such a must do with these fun pair. In our too short a stay, we did not manage to get everyone's names to thank them personally. Our special thanks to one and all for their extremely hard work in ensuring we had the bestest of all stays. You must be very proud of your team, Mr Erwin. I would like to extend my thanks and gratitute again and hope that you recognise the special effort these individuals have put in the running of your hotel. We look forward to the next time at the Sintesa.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,

Warmest Greetings from The Sintesa Jimbaran,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us and I am so pleased to read your sincere feedback after staying at The Sintesa Jimbaran. It is a true pleasure to know that you enjoyed our services and music entertainment during your stay.

We highly appreciate your positive feedback regarding our hotel facilities also services and i will relayed your compliment to all staffs.

once again thank you for choosing our resort and I will certainly share it with the team. We sincerely look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back again at the resort for another memorable and relaxing experience.

Sam

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Always love staying at the Sintesa to catch up with the friendly staff. The pool is large and good for laps. Breakfast service and food good. Shuttle bus to Jimbaran beach every hour. Bali's best kept secret :-)

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank daverH796IW

Dear daverH796IW,

Warmest Greetings from The Sintesa Jimbaran,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us and I am so pleased to read your sincere feedback after staying at The Sintesa Jimbaran. It is a true pleasure to know that you enjoyed everything during your stay.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

I have stayed at this Hotel during Nyepi period with my husband and 1,5 years old daughter. Before I checked in, I read some reviews from Tripadvisor about this hotel and decide not to have high expectation of this Hotel. We checked in at 3 and get inform that they upgrade our room (thank you for that) and all check in procedure runs well. I get the information that during Nyepi all restaurant will be closed for lunch and dinner for a la carte which is only buffet is available for lunch and dinner. Room service is open from 8 pm. Okay, we think we can deal with that.
On Nyepi day, breakfast was good. We plan to spent a day by the pool but all of sun lounger is full. We are looking for the hotel staff to get us like just 1 chair for us to put our stuff but none is stand by there and we decide to just put it near the restaurant. No one over us a towel where I see one staff at Angin-angin restaurant look at us putting our stuff near the restaurant staircase but didn't do anything. We would like to ask him for a towel but he's gone (Maybe he didn't see us?). After swim My husband looking around to get a towel for my daughter but they said they will comeback with the towel but didn't. After waiting like 20 minutes we decide to just back to our room - all wet. Don't blame us if there's a lot of water on your lift because there's no one give us just one towel.
Lunch time, we look at the menu and it's not interesting for us since it's Balinese - Indonesian food. So we decide to skip lunch for us while my daughter have her own instant food.
From the hotel information that they put on our room we noticed that buffet start at 7 PM. But when I double check to front office at 5.30, they said that dinner is start from 5 - 8 PM. I just thinking, how if we didn't check and still expect that dinner just start at 7?
But after we read the dinner menu again we didn't excited and decide will have dinner when room service open.
We ordered at 8 and it come by 8.45 where the food is completely cold and tasted so so.
But the good point during Nyepi is: internet working well, TV channel is available except local channel. yeay!
The rooftop is have fantastic view for sunset. We love to just sitting there and watch the sun is setting down.
In the next morning, we realized that there's a menu on hot dish that served from the last night buffet menu (kakul... something?). Mmmm... it's not really good for me as a guest that realized we are served a last night dinner.
Last, as a local I sometimes feel that the staff is underestimate us from the way they talk and explain. Maybe management have to let them know that there's a "local" guest feels like this.
Overall the stay is great. Good and clean room. But some point need to be fixed.

Room tip: Pool view is good but a little bit noisy.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Dear Vidya91,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review about your stay at The Sintesa Jimbaran. I am disturbed to hear that you were disappointed by your experience. We value all guest comments which help us to continually enhance our facilities and services.

We are taking this comment very seriously to investigate this matter to uplift the quality of our services

Our guests’ satisfaction is our top priority and we take great pride in not only meeting individual expectations, but exceeding them. I am committed to ensuring that we address and resolve each point you have made.

Please accept our sincere apologies and our commitment to using your feedback to enhance the experience for all of our guests. we will relayed your constructive feedback to department concern for improving our services and quality

Once again thank you for choosing us, looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend this place for a family holidays or for having a relaxing time. It's a beautiful hotel, good food, wonderful people.
Great price as I got an scoopon deal.
One of the best holidays I ever had.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2018

Dear Hassan H,

Thank you for taking your time to share you experience regarding your recent stay at 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali. I am honored to read your positive comment regarding our facilities and services. As you may know your comfort and your attention receive our first attention. I will relayed your compliment to all staffs of The Sintesa Jimbaran

At 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran, we are striving to provide the excellent service and experience to our guest. Your valuable feed back is really important to me and my team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bali.