All reviews scoopon deal hourly shuttle local shopping centre hotel bali junior suite movie room beautiful hotel steam room buffet breakfast interconnecting rooms rooms are great extra bed pleasant stay the hotel offers quiet area front office away from the hustle and bustle
Reviewed January 27, 2018

Hotel was really nice with fabulous staff. The service was in high level. Still some minor things everywhere around could be improved. I was a bit disappointed that the hotel was almost empty, and there were no yoga classes & pool (due to rain season & vulcano fear).

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Dear Satinella S,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience regarding your recent stay at 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali. I am honored to read your positive comment and happy to hear that you enjoyed stay with us. As you may know your comfort and your attention receive our first attention. I will relay your compliment to all staffs of The Sintesa Jimbaran

At 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran, we are striving to provide the excellent service and experience to our guest. Your valuable feed back is really important to me and my team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bali.

Zuhry

Reviewed January 23, 2018

We travelled during the wet season, but over our 10 day stay, we only had 1 day of rain, we were really lucky.

The Sintesa is nestled up in the hills of Jimbaran and is is quite secluded, which is perfect for if you want to be away from the hustle and bustle.

We booked the Sintesa from Scoopon and after reading some reviews on TA, while I can see why people would post some negative comments relating to walking up the hill from Jimbaran, after visiting the property, I've decided these people would have to be barking mad to walk from the beach... It's far, and up a very steep hill. The hotel offers hourly shuttles and the taxi's are incredibly cheap. Why you would walk it is completely beyond me.

We were very pleased to have been upgraded to deluxe rooms from the superior we had booked. The rooms were large, modern and were serviced very well throughout our stay with an evening turn-down and towel replacement service, including fresh water if you needed it. Rooms were always very clean, and no maintenance issues.

The reception staff were very helpful, welcoming and really willing to go the extra mile to make you feel happy, welcome and valued at the hotel and would always offer our kids to feed the fish, who seem to have noticed that the humans feed them as they always swim towards you. Excellent English skills, and the Whatsapp service allows for very little to be lost in translation.

Food and beverage staff were generally good, although some were better than others in terms of service and English proficiency. We had a few issues with missing meals, wrong drinks and long wait times for meals, but nothing insurmountable. The quality of the food was always excellent.

Massages were good, atmosphere in the spa was really nice, and allowed you to really relax as you had your treatment. services were reasonable and good value.

If you want to be close to shopping & restaurants, this is not the property for you. There are traditional beach restaurants at Jimbaran, and others at the nearby Samasama mall, but if you want to get to Kuta, Legian or Seminyak, you need to allow 30-60 mins depending on the time of day (avoid 3-5pm - that's when shift change occurs). Unfortunately, there is construction occurring at the airport to create a bypass, however the traffic is dreadful in the meantime - hopefully when we return it will be fixed :)

The property was very quite during our stay, with only a handful of guests. I commented to my DW that it felt that we had run of the place and there must have been more staff than guests. People have been turned off by the volcano, but there really is nothing to be concerned with - it's 70km away from the property.

My self and my two boys enjoyed our Barber experience, which was really exceptional value and a really great haircut.

The hotel had a small issues with a green pool on our last few days, but they were working tirelessly to have it fixed.

Overall, it's a great property, not a resort but a good 4-4.5 star hotel.

Thanks for hosting us.

2  Thank 2AD3CH
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2018

Dear 2AD3CH,

Warmest Greetings from The Sintesa Jimbaran,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us and I am so pleased to read your sincere feedback after staying at The Sintesa Jimbaran. It is a true pleasure to know that you enjoyed everything during your stay.

We highly appreciate your positive feedback regarding our hotel facilities also services and i will relayed your compliment to all staffs.

I do apologize for the inconvenience about the F&B experience and we reassure to improve out services and quality.

once again thank you for choosing our resort and I will certainly share it with the team. We sincerely look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back again at the resort for another memorable and relaxing experience.

Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

Overall we loved our stay. We came through a crazy storm from Nusa Lembongan and wanted to relax in a warm spa. This was not possible as it had some sort of a maintanace going on and entering the spa would have been dangerous. It was not cool to reserve something so expensive with false information of their facilities and services. Even in the next days womens sauna wasn't working at all and the jacuzzi was dirty, the facilities are not up to the standards. That's for the negative part and back to the day one. The general manager was so sorry for our misunderstanding and our discomfort for the relaxation services, he decided to offer us with 1 hour full body massages, for me and my girlfriend. This particular massage was the best of the whole trip and we would like to send special greetings to them. Gym was well equipped and you could play your own music in there which is a big thumbs up. Room, bath, bed and the view were amazing. We enjoyed our stay and loved the room service at 00:00. Breakfast was 5 stars ad they prepared pankaces and omelets right in front of us. Variety of sauces and tasty ingredients were available for our choice. Gluten free options as well! Hotel organised us a motorcycle with okay rate and we were even able to take the scooter with us to the next place and return it there. Overall it was amazing and I would definitely recommend staying there for some luxury holiday stays.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Dear Alfred L,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review about your stay at The Sintesa Jimbaran. I am glad that you enjoyed to stay with us, also thank you for recommending our resort. I will relayed your compliment to all staffs

Our guests’ satisfaction is our top priority and we take great pride in not only meeting individual expectations, but exceeding them. I am committed to ensuring that we address and resolve each point you have made.

Once again thank you for choosing us, looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Reviewed January 16, 2018

We statyed at this hotel really good. Amazing place, the staff was helpfull and the room clean, good the breakfast and the swimmig pool and the receptionist gave us many greats advices, Bali is wonderful, Ryoko!

Date of stay: December 2017

Dear Ryokosakura,

Thank you for taking your time to share you experience regarding your recent stay at 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali. I am honored to read your positive comment and happy to hear that you enjoyed stay with us. As you may know your comfort and your attention receive our first attention. I will relay your compliment to all staffs of The Sintesa Jimbaran

We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bali.

Zuhry

Reviewed January 9, 2018

The Sintesa is a really lovely hotel. Big, beautiful pool...I love that a good deal of it is in the shade as the children can swim in there all afternoon even when it is REALLY hot in the sun. The location is up on the hill which is wonderful because you can watch all the New Years Eve fireworks across the whole of Denpasar. A really lovely hotel.

Date of stay: December 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Dear shewgabun2018,