All reviews scoopon deal hourly shuttle local shopping centre hotel bali junior suite movie room beautiful hotel steam room buffet breakfast interconnecting rooms rooms are great extra bed pleasant stay star hotel the hotel offers quiet area front office
Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

This place is a really great hotel but it’s not a resort in the style of Fiji or Nusa Dua. Absolutely lovely though. The staff are so nice, helpful and friendly. They were really great. Great breakfast. The food was divine and the kids will eat it. The New Year’s Eve party was amazing ...5 courses! We watched the fireworks on the roof top. I have never seen anything like it! The WHOLE of Denpasar was covered in fireworks and we had almost the whole roof top to ourselves and it didn’t cost any extra. The cleaners do a amazing job. At the reception there is about 15 fish in a pond and the kids loved them and got to name one. The pool is great and a lot of the time it felt like we had the whole place to ourselves. It has shady spots so if you child/children need to be in the shade and you don’t want them getting burnt in the afternoon sun it is awesome. The rooms are amazing; large and beautiful. Thank you to all the staff at the Sintesa for giving us such a wonderful holiday. We had such a fantastic trip. Would thoroughly recommend...yes, it’s up on the hill but that gives you an incredible view from the roof and the shuttle is so easy...also a taxi is $3AUD down to the beach!Take a surfing lesson there with Rezha surf school! Your kids will absolutely love it and be surfing like a pro in about 10 minutes! Ask for Blackie as your teacher!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Dear yingwee1970,

Warmest Greetings from The Sintesa Jimbaran,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us and I am so pleased to read your sincere feedback after staying at The Sintesa Jimbaran. It is a true pleasure to know that you enjoyed everything during your stay and thank you for choosing us to celebrate new year experiences.

We highly appreciate your positive feedback regarding our hotel facilities also services and i will relayed your compliment to all staffs.

once again thank you for choosing our resort and I will certainly share it with the team. We sincerely look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back again at the resort for another memorable and relaxing experience.

Zuhry,

Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

My holiday was great, thank you.... Sintesa, very good for stay. I'm personally recommended this hotel for staying... Good food and facility. Although the lobby was hot, because an open air. Never imagine the place was good for family vacation. I LOVE THIS HOTEL.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Dear Ian B,

Warmest Greetings from The Sintesa Jimbaran
Thank you for taking your time to share you experience regarding your recent stay at 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali. I am honored to read your positive comment and happy to hear that you enjoyed stay with us. Also thank you for recommending our resort. As you may know your comfort and your attention receive our first attention. I will relay your compliment to all staffs of The Sintesa Jimbaran

At 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran, we are striving to provide the excellent service and experience to our guest. Your valuable feed back is really important to me and my team.

Reviewed January 1, 2018

My partner and I recently stayed at the Sintesa Jimbaran and we were utmost impressed with the service and cleanliness of the hotel. The staff were very friendly and all spoke very good English. Any request we had was never too much for the staff. The atmosphere was quiet as we were there during a quiet season, but it was very peaceful and in a great location too. We'll definitely be back!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Dear samanthafreeman2017,

Thank you for taking your time to share you experience regarding your recent stay at 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali. I am honored to read your positive comment and happy to hear that you enjoyed stay with us. As you may know your comfort and your attention receive our first attention. I will relay your compliment to all staffs of The Sintesa Jimbaran

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

The building is new and the exterior and interior are quite fancy.

Found out later the amenities are not as fancy as its promised and the FOOD Is HORRIBLE.
They re cooked the bacon and the fruits are not fresh at all. It seems the quality of food and buffet presentation are neglected / not having quality ctrl by the management.

Consider location is very far up on the hill and surrounded by housing complex - they should provide the better good food for there is no much choices to have breakfast unless at some five starts hotel food outlet surrounds.

Date of stay: December 2017

Dear lisa zen P,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review about your stay at The Sintesa Jimbaran. I am disturbed to hear that you were disappointed by your experience. We value all guest comments which help us to continually enhance our facilities and services.

We had investigated this matter carefully and our fact finding led us to notify that the bacon is always served fresh for breakfast and the fruit is always cut and served 'a la minute' in the buffet since we don't keep cutting fruits in refrigerator.

However, our guests' satisfaction is our top priority and we take great pride in not only meeting individual expectations, but exceeding them. I am committed to ensuring that we address and resolve each point you have made.

Please accept our sincere apologies and our commitment to using your feedback to enhance the experience for all of our guests. We will relay your feedback to department concerned for improving our F&B Services.

Once again, thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 30, 2017

Rooms are clean and spacious. Breakfast was average. There was less choices for vegetarian. Swimming pool is big and nice. They have shuttles for beach and local drop which was very good. Location is not so good.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2018

Dear Kumar T,

Thank you for taking your time to share you experience regarding your recent stay at 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali. I am honored to read your positive comment and happy to hear that you enjoyed stay with us. I will relayed your compliment to all staffs of The Sintesa Jimbaran