All reviews scoopon deal hourly shuttle local shopping centre hotel bali junior suite movie room beautiful hotel steam room buffet breakfast interconnecting rooms rooms are great extra bed pleasant stay the hotel offers quiet area front office away from the hustle and bustle
Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

We are very happy and surprised with The Sintesa Jimbaran, the staff was very friendly and helpfull, they were always looking after us, providing any kind of information and support. Our room was big and comfortable, also it has a nice balcony and view. Great pool, and free shuttle to the beach and shopping near by. I really recommend this place.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to share you experience regarding your recent stay at 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali. I am honored to learn that you had a pleasant and memorable stay with us especially about the facilities and the services delivered by our staff and thank you for recommending our resort. I will relay your compliment to all staffs of 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran.

At 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran, we are striving to provide the excellent service and experience to our guest. Your valuable feedback is really important to me and my team.

Reviewed December 23, 2017

We stayed for ten nights with our four boys via a scoupon deal. The hotel, staff and facilities were wonderful. We would definitely recommend this hotel for families. We have visited Bali on multiple previous occasions and this was one of the nicest hotels we have stayed at.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank travellersfromoz1010
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2017

Dear travellersfromoz1010,

Thank you for taking your time to share you experience regarding your recent stay at 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali. I am honored to learn that you had a pleasant and memorable stay with us especially about the facilities and the services delivered by our staff. Thank you for appreciating the extra effort we did to exceed your expectation and thank you for recommend our resort. I will relay your compliment to all staffs of 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran.

Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing time at the Sintesa Jimbaran. It's a beautiful hotel and the rooms are great. The staff is really kind and helpfull. Great food in the restaurant! It's good for both children and adults. The pool is big and beautiful. It's easy to Take a taxi down to the central Jimbaran. The staff in the reception has good english and will help you out ! :)

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2017

Dear Marielle L,

Warmest Greetings from The Sintesa Jimbaran,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us and I am so pleased to read your sincere feedback after staying at The Sintesa Jimbaran. It is a true pleasure to know that you enjoyed everything during your stay.

We highly appreciate your positive feedback regarding our hotel facilities also services and i will relayed your compliment to all staffs.

once again thank you for choosing our resort and I will certainly share it with the team. We sincerely look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back again at the resort for another memorable and relaxing experience.

Zuhry,

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

Sintesa is an exselent hotel ,i stayed her for tre nights and have ekstended for 2 more .This hotel have everything i need and fantastic view over Jimaran bay and airport area at the other side of bay.They have shuttel car drive you down to the beach . Wery good brekfast,and staff is fantastik ,i will be back next time for sure !

Trip type: Traveled solo
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Dear Roy F,

Thank you for taking your time to share you experience regarding your recent stay at 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali. I am honored to read your positive comment and happy to hear that you enjoyed stay with us. As you may know your comfort and your attention receive our first attention. I will relayed your compliment to all staffs of The Sintesa Jimbaran

At 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran, we are striving to provide the excellent service and experience to our guest. Your valuable feed back is really important to me and my team.

Reviewed November 30, 2017

I was stuck in Bali, awaiting to fly out at any time (due to the eruption of the volcano).

I arrived at the hotel and told the staff I was awaiting a call from my airline to let me know if I could fly that evening. As I waited at reception, they demanded payment.

I begrudgingly paid, only to receive a call a few minutes later from the airline that I could fly out that night. I asked for the cash to be returned (only 5 minutes after having handed it over), and the manager blatantly refused, even though he knew I wouldn´t be staying and that the room I had booked ALLOWED for cancellations without a fee being charged!

I hadn´t even entered the room, I was at reception the whole time.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Kris C
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Dear Mia C,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share your experience about The Sintesa Jimbaran

I am disturbed to hear that you were disappointed by your experience and thorough investigation had taken place in order to find out what you had been thorough

The fact was, you came to The Sintesa Jimbaran to register yourself in. As a common best practice in any international Hotels in the world, during your check in process you are requested to fill up the registration form and perform your obligation to pay fr the room charge without any correction and pressure as normal procedure.

The Guest Service Agent checked you in into the system, received your payment and posted onto the folio then issued out the received that handed over to you accordingly. you had gone through all the above process smoothly and there was no explanation on the reason why you have to check in to the Sintesa whatsoever.

After receiving a phone call, you requested to cancel the check in which is beyond the applicable procedure since you booked your room under a flash sale rate which is non - refundable. The Manager On Duty was trying to explain to you that is non refundable after check in had been performed and you were still busy talking on the phone while at the same time you asked for taxi and guest folio of your room charge to be claimed back in your country of origin and then you left.

we value all guest comments which help us to continuously enhance our services, nevertheless we understand that in some circumstance there is a comment that we need justify clearly in order to gain understanding from our value customers, as well as to be more fairer to us

Please accept our apology for not being able to satisfy you during your recent visit. I hope at some time in the future there is an opportunity for you to come back to The Sintesa Jimbaran and to again enjoy a perfect beginning, which continues until the time you check-out. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future so we can make amends and please contact me for any assistance at infotsj@sintesahotels.com

Zuhry,