All reviews scoopon deal hourly shuttle local shopping centre hotel bali junior suite movie room beautiful hotel steam room buffet breakfast interconnecting rooms rooms are great extra bed pleasant stay star hotel the hotel offers quiet area front office
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing time at the Sintesa Jimbaran. It's a beautiful hotel and the rooms are great. The staff is really kind and helpfull. Great food in the restaurant! It's good for both children and adults. The pool is big and beautiful. It's easy to Take a taxi down to the central Jimbaran. The staff in the reception has good english and will help you out ! :)

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2017

Dear Marielle L,

Warmest Greetings from The Sintesa Jimbaran,

We highly appreciate your positive feedback regarding our hotel facilities also services and i will relayed your compliment to all staffs.

once again thank you for choosing our resort and I will certainly share it with the team. We sincerely look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back again at the resort for another memorable and relaxing experience.

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

Sintesa is an exselent hotel ,i stayed her for tre nights and have ekstended for 2 more .This hotel have everything i need and fantastic view over Jimaran bay and airport area at the other side of bay.They have shuttel car drive you down to the beach . Wery good brekfast,and staff is fantastik ,i will be back next time for sure !

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Dear Roy F,

Thank you for taking your time to share you experience regarding your recent stay at 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali. I am honored to read your positive comment and happy to hear that you enjoyed stay with us. As you may know your comfort and your attention receive our first attention. I will relayed your compliment to all staffs of The Sintesa Jimbaran

At 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran, we are striving to provide the excellent service and experience to our guest. Your valuable feed back is really important to me and my team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bali.

Zuhry

Reviewed November 30, 2017

I was stuck in Bali, awaiting to fly out at any time (due to the eruption of the volcano).

I arrived at the hotel and told the staff I was awaiting a call from my airline to let me know if I could fly that evening. As I waited at reception, they demanded payment.

I begrudgingly paid, only to receive a call a few minutes later from the airline that I could fly out that night. I asked for the cash to be returned (only 5 minutes after having handed it over), and the manager blatantly refused, even though he knew I wouldn´t be staying and that the room I had booked ALLOWED for cancellations without a fee being charged!

I hadn´t even entered the room, I was at reception the whole time.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Kris C
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Dear Mia C,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share your experience about The Sintesa Jimbaran

I am disturbed to hear that you were disappointed by your experience and thorough investigation had taken place in order to find out what you had been thorough

The fact was, you came to The Sintesa Jimbaran to register yourself in. As a common best practice in any international Hotels in the world, during your check in process you are requested to fill up the registration form and perform your obligation to pay fr the room charge without any correction and pressure as normal procedure.

The Guest Service Agent checked you in into the system, received your payment and posted onto the folio then issued out the received that handed over to you accordingly. you had gone through all the above process smoothly and there was no explanation on the reason why you have to check in to the Sintesa whatsoever.

After receiving a phone call, you requested to cancel the check in which is beyond the applicable procedure since you booked your room under a flash sale rate which is non - refundable. The Manager On Duty was trying to explain to you that is non refundable after check in had been performed and you were still busy talking on the phone while at the same time you asked for taxi and guest folio of your room charge to be claimed back in your country of origin and then you left.

we value all guest comments which help us to continuously enhance our services, nevertheless we understand that in some circumstance there is a comment that we need justify clearly in order to gain understanding from our value customers, as well as to be more fairer to us

Please accept our apology for not being able to satisfy you during your recent visit. I hope at some time in the future there is an opportunity for you to come back to The Sintesa Jimbaran and to again enjoy a perfect beginning, which continues until the time you check-out. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future so we can make amends and please contact me for any assistance at infotsj@sintesahotels.com

Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

Hotel is located up the hill from Jimbaran beach. Beach is pretty nice, clean, and decent!! Not quite walking distance however they do have a shuttle that takes you locally into and around town, stopping at various spots. Hotel is clean, spacious, and staff is amazing. We were able to communicate with management/concierge via texting for all our needs at the hotel and while out on the town. Breakfast was great with a good variety.. and no one in our group got sick. This hotel is right next to Four Seasons and Ayana!! So we got to explore the neighboring hotels and there amenities. :)

Seminyak and Kuta was easily accessible via Uber or a 100k Idr cab ride which took about 45 mjnutes.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 641amyv
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Dear Amy V,

Warmest Greetings from The Sintesa Jimbaran,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us and I am so pleased to read your sincere feedback after staying at The Sintesa Jimbaran. It is a true pleasure to know that you enjoyed everything during your stay. indeed we provide services thru Whatsapp to easily contacted and serving our guests.

Reviewed November 28, 2017

This was the best service I had experienced in a long time. All the staff want to be helpful and kind for no reason other than they take pride in their work. It was quiet, often we had the pool to ourselves which was really nice. The Bar Ber was a really nice place to sit, have a drink and relax. The food was good and the rooms were simply amazing, cleaned twice a day and quiet and comfortable. The only issue was the location, the hourly shuttle goes to the Movenpick which has some shopping but its not cheap, it also goes to the beach which is great and a nice place to eat dinner. Its not easy to get to a local shop without a long walk even after using the shuttle bus.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Adrian T
The Sintesa Jim... B, Guest Relations Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Dear Adrian T,

Thank you for taking your time to share you experience regarding your recent stay at 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali. I am honored to learn that you had a pleasant and memorable stay with us especially about the facilities and the services delivered by our staff. Thank you for appreciating the extra effort we did to exceed your expectation. I will relay your compliment to all staffs of 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran.

At 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran, we are striving to provide the excellent service and experience to our guest. Your valuable feedback is really important to me and my team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bali.

Zuhry