All reviews scoopon deal hourly shuttle local shopping centre hotel bali junior suite movie room beautiful hotel steam room buffet breakfast interconnecting rooms rooms are great extra bed pleasant stay star hotel the hotel offers quiet area front office
Reviewed May 22, 2017

The hotel was beautiful, the staff especially the reception staff were fabulous. The hotel will be much better when the drug store is finished as there isn't anything else close by and when the salon has a bigger service menu.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2017

Dear Jessica M,

Warmest Greetings from The Sintesa Jimbaran

I would like to thank for your compliment towards our resort. Your comment is surely motivated us to keep maintain our high level of standards. Your encouraging feedback is the most rewarding part of our job, and please rest assures that your feedback concerned has implemented necessary action to solve your concerns.
once again , thank for choose The Sintesa Jimbaran for your stay and we looking forward to welcoming you back again

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Wife and I came for a holiday. This hotel did not disappoint!! Staff very friendly and accommodating, very nice room. Dinner was amazing and reasonably priced (with exact same prices for room service if you are feeling lazy)!! And good selection for happy hour!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Stevo2k,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am honored to read your positive comment. It is indeed my privileges to learn that you had wonderful holiday with us. We really appreciate your positive feedback on our service and facilities and I have relayed your compliment to all staff.

I would like to thank you for your valuable comments and for having chosen The Sintesa Jimbaran. I will always be delighted to welcome you back in the warmth hospitality of our resort.

Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

Firstly I would like to say that the one good point about this hotel is the friendly staff.

Other than that I feel that my stay does not justify the amount I paid (SGD160/night).

I am very disappointed to say that I have had money stolen from me during my stay.

Unfortunately I was careless enough to leave my purse during the day. The purse was easy access next to my luggage without the clasp closed. It had SGD100 in two 50 dollar bills.

Before I checked out I checked my belongings to find my money was missing. I am extremely sure that I did not touch that money as it was for my trip home. I searched high and low as I did not want to make a groundless accusation.

It was extremely easy for someone to lift the flap and just take the money that was poking out from the little pockets of my bag. I know I have been careless to leave my money in my bag in this manner but one would expect more honesty.

Moving on to the review of the actual hotel.
On the day I came in I was told that I had to provide the actual credit card that I used to book the hotel even though I've already paid for the room. Which was fine only I had the card cancel months before. So that card was non existent. So they insisted I paid the full amount the second time in which the amount will be refunded to me after 1-2 days. This does not make sense to me.

The pool is extremely cold. I do not understand why as the kids pool is of a normal temperature. The breakfast is subpar for a 5 star hotel and the ambience is lonely and not so fantastic.

The hotel room was big and spacious but not well furnished. The bathroom was not cleaned properly and new bath mats were not replaced everyday. The bathtub plug was not working well and was dirty.

One of things that annoyed me the most was when we requested for one more small bottle of shower gel and was told that they only had a one shower gel bottle per day per room policy.

All in all not a pleasant stay and I do not recommend this hotel. The price just does not justify the experience of my stay.

This is my first bad review of a hotel. I have nothing but good things to say about previous hotels I have stayed. This is just very unfortunate.

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank SonokoAkashi
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2017

Dear Ms. Sonoko Akashi,

Thank you for taking the time for writing a review about our hotel.

I am terribly sorry to know that you had gone through a misfortune situation in our hotel during your recent stay with us.

However, we have gone through all log-books in the hotel and none of them had recording the case of missing money was being reported by you to our attention. Especially when you found out that it was happened before you checked out from the hotel.

Our Guest Service Manager, Mr. Zuhri also recalled that he farewell you in the lobby and he was asking the question about your stay with us which you answered with anything was okay and no complaint at all.

In regards to credit card, it is our policy to check and to reassure that the credit card that used for paying a booking should be physically presented upon arrival to our Guest Service Agent especially when the booking was made on-line, as well we should be able to verify your card for some amount to be reserved to pay for your incremental charges during your stay. I do believe that this procedure is universally implemented in other international hotels.

However, I should appreciate the rest of your comments since only through your valuable feedback we can improve the quality of service in our hotel.

I am looking forward to have the chance to welcome you back to our hotel and to demonstrate the improvement that had been done to your satisfaction

Reviewed May 18, 2017

Beautiful resort in a quiet area - possibly too far from Kuta for some people, but exactly what we were after. Great meals. Free hourly shuttle to Jimbarin Bay. Exceptional staff - nothing was too much trouble for them.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

Dear Steven223,

I would like to thank you for your valuable comments and for having chosen The Sintesa Jimbaran on your recent holiday. I will always be delighted to welcome you back in the warmth hospitality of our resort.

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

The Sintesa was a lovely Hotel that we got a great deal though Scoopon. Hotel staff very friendly, great pool, good buffet breakfast. Room was large and clean. Well equipped gym..
it was very quiet, I would estimate about 70% of the rooms were vacant. Not a bad thing.
One negative is that you can't walk anywhere from the hotel. It is situated on top of the hill, very isolated. However, a taxi into Jimbaran central is about $3(Aus) or into Kuta $8. They have a shuttle which is actually like an oversized golf buggy, and it leaves at set times during the day and leaves you at the seafood precincts in Near Jimbaran beach.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank S_Verde_78

Dear S_Verde_78,

Warmest Greetings from The Sintesa Jimbaran

We are very delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We really appreciate your positive feedback on our service and facilities and I have relayed your compliment to all staff of The Sintesa Jimbaran and I do appologize for the inconvience during your stay.
Once again, thank you for choosing us. We do hope to welcome you back to our resort for another memorable experience.

The Managemet