All reviews scoopon deal hourly shuttle local shopping centre hotel bali junior suite movie room beautiful hotel steam room buffet breakfast interconnecting rooms rooms are great extra bed pleasant stay star hotel the hotel offers quiet area front office
Reviewed March 3, 2017

I found this hotel through Scoopon and stayed with my mum for 1 week, I upgraded to a deluxe room. This place is a hidden gem and worth every penny. It was my first time to Bali and knew from others that this was a quieter area so I was happy to go to Jimbaran.

The room:
beds very comfortable , large room house keeping daily and turn down service. We overlooked the pool , air con fantastic. They also provided a really good selection of incidentals such as, sewing kit, tooth brushes etc which sadly lack in Australian hotels now a days.

The Facilities:
Again top notch gym is fantastically equipped with weights, treadmills and a separate place for stretching with mats , a bosu and large balls. There is yoga teaching and personal training available also. There are 2 pool areas one is large with a shaded area with these great pillows that you can float on, the other is shallow and unshaded with loungers beside it. Lots of sun-loungers around the main pool with places to sit and relax with a juice or drink. They also provide stretching and aqua aerobics at 1100 in the pool.

The restaurants/food:
The food provided here was of a really high quality. We had breakfast included and got vouchers for 3 extra meals lunch or dinner. WE were given a set menu and could pick from each one to combine your own 3 course meal. Presentation was top notch and the girls explained about ingredients and asked about allergies to nuts at each meal. Breakfast was set up each morning at the pool side and was a mismatch of everything. Pancakes , kebabs, porridge, salad ,omelets cakes rice and tofu. There is a bar menu at the BARber and room service is available 24 hours. The crispy chicken is divine.

The BARber:
This is a gem in the hotel!! It contains a superbly well stocked bar and whiskey is a specialty ,even containing some that people had not seen. The cocktails were extensive and brilliant and they were even able to make ones tat were not listed such as , Moscow mules and French martinis. The presentation was top notch copper mug for the mule. The boys here were polite , chatty and one even went out of his way to assist mum in buying a gift in his own time. Decor was comfee and design was comparable to bars in Melbourne but the service was nicer much ,much nicer. As we were there in off season it was quiet at night but we made our own fun. There is a barber shop attached if you want your hair attended !!

The location:
The Sintesa is away from the beaten track, but that's what I wanted. They do provide an hourly shuttle bus and you can walk down takes about 15 mins at a leisurely pace. You can also get a taxi back for $3.00. There is no noise, pollution or smoke from the beach cooking blowing back into the resort. Its in a residential area and the locals always said hello.

The staff:
This is where the hotel excels the service provided is on par with the Sheraton in Rio De Janero. They were polite at all times, you were always greeted with a smile, nothing was too much trouble. They assisted with any questions politely and promptly and readily asked for feed back to assist them. We made a suggestion re the positioning of cheese and fruit positioning on the breakfast buffet, the next morning it was changed. I became ill and the shuttle driver came with me to the pharmacy and returned me without having to ask. Australian hotels could learn a lot about service from these wonderful people. They are a beautiful crew and I will return again to them.

When i booked this hotel I had a quick look at the reviews form others who had used scoopon as it came with inclusions and they complained about a limited list of cocktails and the set menu and distance. I think this is very unfair criticism. You can choose from 7 cocktails all basic spirits are covered you can find one you like.The set menu, you are given 5/6 menus there are more than enough choices to find something you will like. Yes its away but having gone to Kuta, Legian and Seminyak that suits me just fine. You want noise,crowds ,pollution and hassle to buy,buy, look.Go stay closer to these places, if you want to go clubbing get a cab its a short 15 minute trip. The massage they could be clearer on as in its an hour foot and head or half hour back. But in all honesty its free , an extra, for $800.00 for two people with all the extras. The whinging about the extras having conditions is very petty, ignore them. You would not receive anything for that price in Australia.

If I was to make any notations on improvements and these are trivial and I feel petty saying them but the towels look like they have been boiled washed a lot and are not snow white. Plus there was a little discoloration on the shower recess , I tried to scrub it with no result. Overall a superb hotel , fantastic all round 10/10. Plus they have the cutest fish you can feed in reception.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Mrswahapu
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2017

Dear Mrswahapu,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us and I am so pleased to read your sincere feedback after staying at The Sintesa Jimbaran. It is a true pleasure to know that you enjoyed everything during your stay.

We highly appreciate your constructive feedback regarding our hotel facilities. I am glad that you enjoyed the location and stunning views from our resort and our pools.

once again thank you for choosing our resort and I will certainly share it with the team. We sincerely look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again at the resort for another memorable and relaxing experience.

Reviewed February 26, 2017

I was put off from Bali after my last visit with my family in 2010. We stayed in Legian and i could not put up with being hassled by the constant barrage of hawkers, it ruined my holiday.
My wife convinced me to give Bali another go and we've discovered a gem in The Sintesa.
The hotel is about a klm away from the beach and you are perched on the top of a hill which for me is great and peaceful with a delightful breeze.
The hotel runs a shuttle on the hour to and from the beach which makes it easy to get around and a taxi back to the hotel if needed is only 3 bucks.
It was well worthwhile upgrading to a deluxe room and the beds are very comfortable.
The service is faultless and the staff are a real credit making you feel very welcome.
The food is also to a very high standard.
The hotel is not 5 star but great value for money with the Scoopon deal.
I would definitely recommend but not if you want a hectic nightlife.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

Dear Gary F,

Warmest Greetings from The Sintesa Jimbaran,

Thank you for taking your time to post the review on Tripadvisor.
We are pleased to note that your overall stay experience was a great one. It is also wonderful for us to learn that you enjoyed your room, our location and our service.

Once again, thank you for staying at The Sintesa Jimbaran, we looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed February 24, 2017

This is my 5th times staying her. It's been my favorite place to stay.
it made me feel home away from home. Service of the staff were excellent. Quality of food were great. Very relaxing and love the surrounding

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2017

Dear JakartaRaiders,

Thank you for spending your time to give us a kind feedback on your recent stay.
We are very delighted to have you as one of our repeated guest who once again enjoyed your stay with us.
We really appreciate for the wonderful feedback on our service, facilities and helpful and friendly staff.Certainly, I have shared your testimonial to our staffs and they were please to hear that you enjoyed your holiday.

Reviewed February 22, 2017

The location onsite is very rewarding and we took advantage of a scoopon deal. What we didn't expect was the customer service from the time of arrival. Our welcoming hostess Ayu could not do enough for us and ensured we were aware of all of the details of our stay so that they had everything catered to our needs. The location is nice and central and easily accessible to Kuta, Ubud, Nusa Dua, the airport and the Cultural park. The rooms are modern, spacious and clean and serviced several times a day. The food was outstanding and very reasonably priced for the quality. We had a flight cancellation and had to return and the welcome we received made the long and frustrating day wither away as an afterthought. I highly recommend this resort.

Room tip: Be nice to your greeter and explain your needs clearly and they will manage the rest.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Colin Y,

Warmest Greetings from The Sintesa Jimbaran,
We are very delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We really appreciate your positive feedback on our service and facilities and I have relayed your compliment to all staff of The Sintesa Jimbaran. Indeed our hotel is suitable for guests who wants relaxation atmosphere. We really appreciate for recommending our resort to our future guest
Once again, thank you for choosing us. We do hope to welcome you back to our resort for another memorable experience.

The Managemet

Reviewed February 20, 2017

We have enjoyed our 4 days at Sintesa, the staff are amazing friendly and warm. Food is nice, space is spacious, environment is nice and peaceful which come with well equipped facilities. However, location is not idea to tourist attraction places, if not it will be idea to stay in this hotel! I will definitely recommend to others.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2017

Dear cheri_phan_h_p,

Warmest Greetings from The Sintesa Jimbaran

We are very delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We really appreciate your positive feedback on our service and facilities and I have relayed your compliment to all staff of The Sintesa Jimbaran. Indeed our hotel suitable for guests who wants relaxation atmosphere. we do sincerely apologize for any inconvience.

The Managemet