All reviews scoopon deal hourly shuttle local shopping centre hotel bali junior suite movie room beautiful hotel steam room buffet breakfast interconnecting rooms rooms are great extra bed pleasant stay star hotel the hotel offers quiet area front office
Reviewed February 26, 2017

I was put off from Bali after my last visit with my family in 2010. We stayed in Legian and i could not put up with being hassled by the constant barrage of hawkers, it ruined my holiday.
My wife convinced me to give Bali another go and we've discovered a gem in The Sintesa.
The hotel is about a klm away from the beach and you are perched on the top of a hill which for me is great and peaceful with a delightful breeze.
The hotel runs a shuttle on the hour to and from the beach which makes it easy to get around and a taxi back to the hotel if needed is only 3 bucks.
It was well worthwhile upgrading to a deluxe room and the beds are very comfortable.
The service is faultless and the staff are a real credit making you feel very welcome.
The food is also to a very high standard.
The hotel is not 5 star but great value for money with the Scoopon deal.
I would definitely recommend but not if you want a hectic nightlife.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

Dear Gary F,

Warmest Greetings from The Sintesa Jimbaran,

Thank you for taking your time to post the review on Tripadvisor.
We are pleased to note that your overall stay experience was a great one. It is also wonderful for us to learn that you enjoyed your room, our location and our service.

Once again, thank you for staying at The Sintesa Jimbaran, we looking forward to welcoming you back again.

The Management

Reviewed February 24, 2017

This is my 5th times staying her. It's been my favorite place to stay.
it made me feel home away from home. Service of the staff were excellent. Quality of food were great. Very relaxing and love the surrounding

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2017

Dear JakartaRaiders,

Thank you for spending your time to give us a kind feedback on your recent stay.
We are very delighted to have you as one of our repeated guest who once again enjoyed your stay with us.
We really appreciate for the wonderful feedback on our service, facilities and helpful and friendly staff.Certainly, I have shared your testimonial to our staffs and they were please to hear that you enjoyed your holiday.

The Management

Reviewed February 22, 2017

The location onsite is very rewarding and we took advantage of a scoopon deal. What we didn't expect was the customer service from the time of arrival. Our welcoming hostess Ayu could not do enough for us and ensured we were aware of all of the details of our stay so that they had everything catered to our needs. The location is nice and central and easily accessible to Kuta, Ubud, Nusa Dua, the airport and the Cultural park. The rooms are modern, spacious and clean and serviced several times a day. The food was outstanding and very reasonably priced for the quality. We had a flight cancellation and had to return and the welcome we received made the long and frustrating day wither away as an afterthought. I highly recommend this resort.

Room tip: Be nice to your greeter and explain your needs clearly and they will manage the rest.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Colin Y,

Warmest Greetings from The Sintesa Jimbaran,
We are very delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We really appreciate your positive feedback on our service and facilities and I have relayed your compliment to all staff of The Sintesa Jimbaran. Indeed our hotel is suitable for guests who wants relaxation atmosphere. We really appreciate for recommending our resort to our future guest
Once again, thank you for choosing us. We do hope to welcome you back to our resort for another memorable experience.

The Managemet

Reviewed February 20, 2017

We have enjoyed our 4 days at Sintesa, the staff are amazing friendly and warm. Food is nice, space is spacious, environment is nice and peaceful which come with well equipped facilities. However, location is not idea to tourist attraction places, if not it will be idea to stay in this hotel! I will definitely recommend to others.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2017

Dear cheri_phan_h_p,

Warmest Greetings from The Sintesa Jimbaran

We are very delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We really appreciate your positive feedback on our service and facilities and I have relayed your compliment to all staff of The Sintesa Jimbaran. Indeed our hotel suitable for guests who wants relaxation atmosphere. we do sincerely apologize for any inconvience.

The Managemet

Reviewed February 16, 2017

good cheap holiday/hotel with scoopon inclusions, but should have stayed at Nusa Dua for location/quality resorts. Scoopon all came with conditions hotel very remote up hill need to hire lots of taxi's to go anywhere, was my 4th trip to Bali

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2017

Dear Susandohertys,

Thank you for choosing us to stay here, please allow us to apologies for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay and did not meet your expectation. Indeed our hotel is located in the hills of jimbaran and we have great view at the night from the rooftop on 7. You can see lights of the hotel in the jimbaran beach also airplane landing in ngurah rai airport in our rooftop.

We thank you again for sharing your feedback and we sincerely hope that you will give us another chance to show you the truly standard of our resort. We will always be delighted to welcome you back again.

The Management.