All reviews scoopon deal hourly shuttle local shopping centre hotel bali junior suite movie room beautiful hotel steam room buffet breakfast interconnecting rooms rooms are great extra bed pleasant stay the hotel offers quiet area front office away from the hustle and bustle
Reviewed February 7, 2017

This Hotel suits both families, couples and business travelers that seeks a comfortable and relaxing stay, and aren't bothered that the Hotel is situated a bit away from restaurants and shops. Food is good and there's a large variety of things to do at the Hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2017

Dear markus_corin,

Thank you for choosing us to staying here and I am honored to read your positive comment. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service.
It is indeed my privileges to learn that you had wonderful holiday with us. I will always be delighted to welcome you back in the warmth hospitality of our resort.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed February 5, 2017

I stayed at the Sintesa for 7 nights in January, 2017. The hotel looks modern with a large open foyer. It has a large pool, nice food and very helpful and friendly staff. In fact the staff were probably one of the few good things about it. The location is out of the way, the only compensating factor is the shuttle bus which takes you to a few nearby shops and restaurants.

On the not so good side, I had a number of issues with my room. The air conditioning was freezing and even when you tried to alter it, it still seemed freezing.
The shower also did not work and made a screeching noise and the bath plug did not seal the bath properly which meant, you couldn't have a bath! I was then moved to another room and had issues with the toilet which wouldn't flush and the power point which wouldn't recharge my phone even though I had the correct adaptor.

Other things that weren't working included the two spa baths in the health centre which were only just luke warm and they couldn't fix them. Also a friend and I went into the TV room to watch Netflix which also wasn't working and they couldn't get the DVD's to work either.

I had a lots of vouchers for massages, but the woman in the massage centre told me she would only massage my head and feet, which are two areas I don't like having massaged. If I wanted other areas massaged I would have to pay more even though I had about 6 vouchers!! Not great customer service is it Sintesa??

There were a lot of Chinese staying in the hotel who were extremely noisy and were often yelling or banging doors very late at night. Their other favourite habit was spitting on the floor or in the pool!!

Don't expect any information from Sintesa about tours, things to see and do. You are definitely on your own there.

The hotel has an empty and lonely ambience with hardly anyone ever about using any of the facilities. There isn't even a happy hour or much to do there.

Over all I would say don't stay there, there are far better run places around in better locations, that actually have things that work !!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank AndreeM8

Dear AndreeM8,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our resort. we were disapointed to read that your stay with us was not up to your expectation and we sincerely apologise for this.
we strive to provide a superior service experience for our guest and only from detail comments from our valueable guests that allow us to keep on improving our quality of service through continous training to our staff.
we hope this experience will not impair your trust in The Sintesa Jimbaran. We would to welcome you back to our resort for a better stay.

Best Regards,

Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

You have to really appreciate when management is happy to pay for staff even when they have nothing to do. There is so many staff members that any problems you might have is resolved very quickly. They are all nice friendly staff.

The bed is very big! If u like hard beds, this is your hotel. Bed is nice and clean with fresh sheets everyday.

Breakfast can be improved. Western tourist dont eat rice or noodles for breakfast. The breakfast is bit heavy for me. Im used to lighter menu breakfast. They have sausages, bacon, different cakes, bread, fruit and vegetable salads They have a guy ready to make your pancakes or eggs fresh. He is just there waiting for ordes.

The fridge dont work properly. I saw other reviews saying the same thing. The rooms are specious.

We paid for delux room. They supplied cot for the baby (beautiful by the way) our other son nothing was supplied. We orderd extra bed but they were out of beds. So our son is currently sleeping on the floor atm. We thought they would supply a roll away bed or something but sadly nothing.

We are here in February but i suggest to come during dry seasons. Im sure you would enjoy walking in their nice gardens. Its such s beautiful place , very green and quiet.

As mentioned by others . For some reason they attract a lot of chinese groups. They seem to prioritize them too. There was a live loud concert, specifically for Chinese group. I dont know, perhaps they pay more.

Its such a big hotel that they could invest in bit of entertainment. Swimming is not enough to keep kids entertained. They have kids club with a time table of activities but all they do is colour when they go in.
Sintesa would be ideal for summer because of their big swimming pool.

Taxi drivers dont know were it is. So on your way back, u will get lost, guranteed. I suggest get a card from taxi driver and stick with 1 driver.

Its such a lovely place, there will be issues anywhere u stay but its really nice place and the staff are best part of this hotel.

To management i suggest, shuttle is useless in rainy seasons. Its driving up and down empty everyday but perhaps take people to nearby attractions like temples etc instead of beach. More people would have things to do. I also suggest putting a A bali guide with information in each room. The scoupon deal should have better food options and full body massage. It can be 30 mins instead of 1hr. No one wants a foot massage in bali. Floors and tables should be cleaned as part of room service. Change breakfast location, there are flies on food sometimes.

An executive room would be nice since i rated you 5 stars :)

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Adelite N,

Warmest Greetings from The Sintesa Jimbaran,
Thank you for your lavish praise towards our hotel. We are so delighted to learn that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. I will certainly share your kind review with our entire. We do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Once again, thank you for choosing us. We do hope to welcome you back to our resort for another memorable experience.

Kind Regards,
The Management.

Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 6 nights for a quick getaway. It's a great location to be out of the hussle and bussle of a lot of places in Bali. Pool and gardens were great. Service was fantastic. The staff were great, very accomodating and helpful. Room was large and comfortable. I would definitely recommend to stay at Sintesa.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2017

Dear BiancaDC,

Warmest Greetings from The Sintesa Jimbaran

Kind regards,

Reviewed February 2, 2017

Had a great time. Loved so much about it. Staff were very friendly and extra helpful. It's a beautiful new hotel. Loved the roof top sun sets and sunrises. I could have stayed a month! Nicest bathroom and walk in robe to dress in.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2017

Dear Jaylassey2017,