All reviews scoopon deal hourly shuttle local shopping centre hotel bali junior suite movie room beautiful hotel steam room buffet breakfast interconnecting rooms rooms are great extra bed pleasant stay star hotel the hotel offers quiet area front office
Reviewed December 31, 2016

I dont know whether the bathroom was been cleaned everyday or not. The sheet not clean either. The air con not good after complained the air con was freezing. We cannot setting the aircon. The water was smelly at the beginning

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2017

Dear AmandaGJakarta,

Thank you for choosing us to staying here, we apologize if our service didn’t meet your expectation. However, we do highly appreciate your feedback so we can to improve our service quality and service to our future guests.
Once again, we thank you for spending your holiday with us and looking forward to welcoming you for staying in our resort in the future..

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here one night just off the flight. The hotel is nice enough but lacking any character. Pool area is hemmed in by the hotel and the bar is uninspiring. Location wise it's not really anywhere - if you come to Jimbaran you are better off on or near the beach.
Really not my sort of place.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2017

Dear TonyAyk

Thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor. Please accept my apology for your inconvenience experience. Your encouraging feedback is the most rewarding part of our job.
I will always be delighted to welcome you back again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 27, 2016

My family and I ( a group of 8 people )Initially booked the Sintesa for 7 Days Only for our 30 Days Holiday in Bali, as we like to explore new areas and other hotels. After checking out a number of hotels, branded ones and non branded Ones. We came to realise that the Sintesa was by far a better hotel than many others. We made the decision to check back in for our whole 30 days Stay.
I cannot recommend this Hotel enough for its service, cleanliness and value.

Date of stay: November 2016
1  Thank Explorer168674
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2017

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for choosing us to staying here and I am honored to read your positive comment. It is indeed my privileges to learn that you had wonderful holiday with us. I will always be delighted to welcome you back in the warmth hospitality of our resort.

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 25, 2016 via mobile

All the staff are friendly, calling us by names, the kids creative rooms and its staff were so friendly with my son that he didn't want to leave. All the kindness overcome the lack of scenery. We will be back!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Josef Dhany H,

Thank you for your lavish praise towards our resort. We are so delighted to learn that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. I will certainly share your kind review with our team at kid’s club. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another memorable experience.

Reviewed December 25, 2016

The staff went out of their way to help us as a family of 5 they were very welcoming, helpful and friendly. Beautiful hotel with everything provided. Great food and bar with a relaxing atmosphere :) .

Dear Jayne B,

Thank you for your lavish praise towards our hotel. We are so delighted to learn that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. I will certainly share your kind review with our entire. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another memorable experience.