All reviews scoopon deal hourly shuttle local shopping centre hotel bali junior suite movie room beautiful hotel steam room buffet breakfast interconnecting rooms rooms are great extra bed pleasant stay star hotel the hotel offers quiet area front office
Reviewed December 23, 2016 via mobile

Beautiful place, relaxing, clean and the staff are amazing! Shuttle bus every hour and I absolutely loved the place..... that is till the Chinese tourists arrived.... then it became a nightmare....
I had to phone reception twice at midnight and 2 am due to the noise next door of the tourists yelling and carrying on and then the looks of death from them the next day!!! But wait!!! Then 36 rooms arrived of more Chinese tourists.... and it was all about them! Rude, loud, smoke butts everywhere on the floor, spitting on the floors, pushy( will not even let you leave the elevator till they push you out the way first), arrogant.... and the serenity was then changed. We even have a segregated breakfast and dinner as they are like seagulls....
Totally understand it's good business for the hotel but it's not good for other people that stay. The dinner and dance went till late in the evening and was loud and in Chinese language we couldn't hear our telly on!
So I'm a little disappointed to say the least, just be careful when booking in peak season, be warned, I am so glad I didn't book for more than a couple of nights!!!! Other than this this hotel is lovely.

Trip type: Traveled with family
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2017

Dear Riverlandgal,

Thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor and happy to know that you love our hotel and our service at The Sintesa Jimbaran. Please accept my apology for your inconvenience experience. Your encouraging feedback is the most rewarding part of our job.
I will always be delighted to welcome you back again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

Today we are leaving Sintesa after a 10 day stay with 3 kids.
The staff have all been amazing and helpful.
Great rooms and facilities with awesome cocktails.
Kids loved the pool and free shuttles and buffet breakfast.
Great wo fi too
Would definitely return and recommend.
To top it off we received a super late check out time.
Thankyou Sintesa.

Trip type: Traveled with family
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2016

Dear Bullsta71,

Thank you for choosing us to staying here and I am honored to read your positive comment. It is indeed my privileges to learn that you had wonderful holiday with us. We really appreciate your positive feedback on our service and facilities and I have relayed your compliment to all staff. I will always be delighted to welcome you back in the warmth hospitality of our resort.

Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

The place is located on top of the hill in Jimbaran. For people looking for serene ambience this is a suitable place for that. I will recommend this place to be visited by family or newly married couple. Hospitality of the staff on this place maybe one of the best i ever had. Maybe need a little fix on the quality of the food on the restaurant. Overall, Thumbs up!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Oswald T,

Thank you for your lavish praise towards our hotel. There is nothing more satisfying than knowing that we were able to take care of you well.
It is a pleasure to have you stay with us and to hear that you were pleased with our resort and the attentive service of our associates. We highly appreciate your constructive feedback regarding our resort in general. We strive daily to give you the best service and thank you for suggestions as a part of our improvement to excel further. We do hope that you will give us another opportunity to welcoming you back again to our resort in the near future.

Reviewed December 17, 2016

Great experience with very friendly staff and a free upgrade to a suite for our 25th wedding anniversary! Swimming pool was lovely and everything was clean! Dinners on the Scoopon vouchers were fantastic! Very happy overall!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2016

Dear gideonlemmer,

Thank you for choosing us to celebrate your 25th wedding anniversary and I am honored to read your positive comment. It is indeed my privileges to learn that you had wonderful holiday with us. We really appreciate your positive feedback on our service and facilities and I have relayed your compliment to all staff. I will always be delighted to welcome you back in the warmth hospitality of our resort.

Reviewed December 12, 2016

Sintesa is a lovely place to stay especially if you want to relax in a beautiful calm area. The staffs are lovely and caring. The hotel and pools are very clean; the food was delicious. If you are looking for a reasonable cheap place to chill it is the place especially when you buy a Scoopon deal.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ekherad
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2016

Dear Ekherad,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am honored to read your positive comment. We really appreciate your positive feedback on our service and facilities and I have relayed your compliment to all staff. I will always be delighted to welcome you back in the warmth hospitality of our resort.