The resort is basically new and there were parts under construction. It's fascinating that we actually didnt hear the construction in the same wing that we were in. I love the resort! So many facilities to enjoy!
- rooms were quite spacious, we were under Deluxe category and we have a little dressing room and a bathtub. The hot and cold shower works perfectly fine.
- bed was very comfortable
- mini bar items were already part of the room charge.
- pool was nice. But the Fitness was the bomb! Almost complete facilities. They also have sauna, jacuzzi, whirlpool and steam bath which we werent able to try unfortunately.
- the staff/personnel were very friendly and attentive and service was almost impeccable
- food: nasi goreng is a must-try. The first breakfast we had was really yummy! They just need to be consistent since the nasi goreng on the 3rd day tasted a little bit different ;)
- wifi: very strong, and doesnt need a password
- location: near the airport and very near Jimbaran beach
None really, so far it's all great!
So excited to see the resort again after their grand opening!More
- Free parking