All reviews scoopon deal hourly shuttle local shopping centre hotel bali junior suite movie room beautiful hotel steam room buffet breakfast interconnecting rooms rooms are great extra bed pleasant stay star hotel the hotel offers quiet area front office
Reviewed January 26, 2016

Spent three days here with hubby and my baby boy and I love this hotel so much! So many facilities for family with toddlers. My baby boy loves the Kids Creative Room where he played with colours and drew many objects. They even provided a staff in charged so we wouldn’t get confused what to do in the room. Other thing that I Iove is their kiddies pool. So close to the restaurant that I could have my breakfast while my baby was playing in the pool. Ooh, they have water fountain too, things that loved by so many children there. Huge playground, baby boy was free to do outdoor activities, he ran here and there with his big smiles.

Anw, what I love most about this hotel is their outdoor Yoga! They service morning and afternoon Yoga. I tried the morning Yoga where the sun rise while I meditate and reconnect with my self. The instructor was friendly and such an understanding person. Geeez, I feel like I just got down from heaven :D Oh, as a mom (I know how hard a mom life is :P ) the spa in Sintesa Jimbaran is a must try! Rejuvante the body and freshen up the soul. Definitely worth every penny!

Further, although this hotel isn’t a walking distance beach, yet they provide a boogey car with many schedules to the beach. Another thing that my baby loved as he always like being on a ride even for short :P

About the room... Besides the big size room (even bigger than the average room at other hotel), I love their walk-in closet. Yes, you read that right! They have walk-in closet for us, ladiiies! For a neat freak like me, this calm me down as wherever i went for holiday, I sometimes get frustrated when I saw the untidy clothes :D Hahaha. Staying here, made me feel like home.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2016

Dear Ceritaeka,

"Suksma" is the Balinese way of saying thank you for taking your time to write your experience pertaining to your recent stay at our hotel. We're glad to learn that you had a wonderful family holiday with us.

At 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali, our guest comfort is our utmost priority especially our young guest, therefore we strive to provide the excellent service and facilities that suits to our little ones.

Reviewed January 16, 2016

I stayed there for 2 nights last month and I was impressed with the service quality of the staffs. The hotel, the room, the BARber was cool! The food at the Coffee Shop were delicious especially the Ayam Betutu is a must-try! :)

Date of stay: December 2015
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2016

Dear Tracy C,

OM Swastyastu,

'Suksma' is the Balinese way to express our thank you for taking your time to share your experience at our hotel. We're glad to learn that you had a wonderful holiday and our Ayam Betutu has win your heart.

At 'The sintesa' Jimbaran Bali, our guest comfort is our utmost priority, therefore we strive to provide the excellent service and facilities to our guest.

OM Shanti Shanti Shanti OM

Reviewed January 1, 2016 via mobile

Great Hotel which i stayed with my family for New Year‘s Eve. Altough is a new hotel but most of the things good enough.

Plus : - room is spacious
- super friendly staff

Minus : - there are flies fly around at the restaurant when breakfast timing(while most of the salad, fruit, toast and bread didn‘t got covered)
- thin wall for the room(can hear very clearly sound of footstep in the room)

Trip type: Traveled with family
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2016

Dear Yanto Z,

Thank you for taking your time to write your experience pertaining to your recent stay at our resort. We're glad thta you had a wonderful family holiday in Bali.

At 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali, we strive to provide the excellent service and facilities to our guest. Therefore your valuable feedback is very advantageous for us.

Reviewed December 27, 2015 via mobile

We spent 2 nights in this hotel. It was nice place . The hotel is good with swimming pool.

We liked the service. I would say it is great.
The staff are very welcoming and the food in the restaurant is good .

The spa is nice as well. It is like 4 stars spa! With welcome drink and the massage people are professional.

So in general I liked the place!

Thank you.

Date of stay: December 2015
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2015

Dear Mustafa A,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience pertaining to your recent stay at our resort. We're glad to learn that you had a wonderful holiday with us.

At 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali our guest comfort is our utmost priority, therefore we strive to provide the excellent service and facilities to our guest. We are glad that you enjoyed our Spa, restaurant, and relax at the pool.

Reviewed December 25, 2015 via mobile

My first visit at this newly open hotel. I was impressed with the service from the staff. Location and the ambience so relaxing and comfortable. Made me feel at home. Definitely will return to this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank JakartaRaiders

Dear JakartaRaiders,

Thank you for sharing your experience pertaining to your recent stay at our hotel. We're glad that you had a relaxing and comfortable holiday with us.

At 'The sintesa' Jimbaran Bali, our guest comfort is our utmost priority, therefore 'The Sintesa" family strive to provide the excellent service and facilities so that our guest will feel like home at our hotel.

Looking forward to welcoming you back om your next return to Bali.

The management