All reviews scoopon deal hourly shuttle local shopping centre hotel bali junior suite movie room beautiful hotel steam room buffet breakfast interconnecting rooms rooms are great extra bed pleasant stay the hotel offers quiet area front office away from the hustle and bustle
Reviewed September 16, 2015

We just come back from a 4 day stay at Sintera Jimbara WOW what a superb Hotel - all staff well trained and so friendly - the rooms as you would expect from this kind of Hotel
clean and well equipped - we eat several times in the different Restaurants with great selection and quality - well done !!!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank traveler6666
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2015

Dear traveller6666,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience regarding your recent stay at 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali. We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful holiday with us as well as enjoying our culinary experience.

At 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali, we are striving to provide the excellent service and experience to our guest. Your valuable feedback is really important to me & my team.

We are looking forward to welcoming back on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed September 15, 2015

I discovered the Sintesa Jimbaran during my last visit in Bali and I fell under the charm of its architecture, complete facilities and friendly staff. Food was great and of a good variety. Rooms are well appointed with all modern facilities. The pool is beautiful and the whole place is extremely comfortable. I will certainly come back! Thanks to all the team at Sintesa!

1  Thank GeneralMgrHMS
The Sintesa Jim... B, General Manager at The Sintesa Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2015

Dear Mr. GeorgeHazard,

Thank you for taking your time to share you experience regarding your recent stay at 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali. We are glad to learn that you love our unique architecture as well as our excellent service and facilities.

At 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran, we are striving to provide the excellent service and experience to our guest. Your valuable feed back is really important to me and my team.

Reviewed September 15, 2015

For sure i will comeback to this beautiful and romantic hotel.
Very satisfied with the hotel service.

I think that The Sintesa hotel in Bali, is my second house and family.
With love and respect from Russia Saint Petersburg.

Room tip: Romantic and relax.
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Nicole M

Dear Nicole M,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience regarding your recent stay at 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali. I'm glad to learn that you had a romantic experience with us.

At 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali we are striving to provide the excellent service and experiences to our guest.

On behalf of 'The Sintesa' family, we are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed September 13, 2015 via mobile

Amazing stay last August in THE SINTESA JIMBARAN. Staff was the best, always kind and very attentive. Very well located near to Jimbaran beach. They have transfer to get there. We had one problem in the bathroom and automatically we were upgraded to another better room. The suite one!
Thank you very much and hope lot of success!

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank borjag103

Dear Borja,

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay at 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali. We're happy to learn that you had a wonderful holiday with us

At 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali we're striving to provide the excellent service and experiences to our guest, therefore our guest comfort is our utmost priority. Your valuable feedback is really important to me and my team.

Reviewed September 13, 2015

Two nights stay and never went that area before, excellent service, breakfast is good. Room is big and have great bathroom at deluxe room. Will be back with family next year. I came with my friend from Singapore and choose this hotel caused the picture looks great, then indeed.

Room tip: Big size of room, modern and clean
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank lyana1977

Dear Ms. lyana1977,

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay at 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali. We're happy to learn that you had a wonderful holiday as well as enjoying the room and The BARber ambience.

At 'The Sintesa' Jimbaran Bali we're striving to provide the excellent service and experiences to our guest. Your valuable feedback is really important to me and my team.