We stayed in Villa 14, for 10 nights –the 2 bedroom villa immediately behind the reception/restaurant building. As our villa was on the other side of the ppty we were not troubled by the construction going on next door. But I can see how other guests have felt a lack of privacy when the workmen can see directly into their ‘private garden/pool’. In fact our son was intrigued by the building work and insisted on going and watching for a while each day! We were also lucky enough to see workmen re-thatching the roof of a nearby villa – our son found that very interesting. Part of our package included a 2hr spa treatment (each) in our room – this was fantastic and very relaxing!!
The staff was all lovely and nothing was too much trouble. The rooms were made up each day and if we were out in the evening, we got a turn down service as well.
The bedrooms and bathrooms were massive and beautiful – save for a bit of peeling paint in the twin room bathroom. The air conditioning was great. We really appreciated the insect spray and the plug in insect repellents and electric adaptor and torch. These were nice touches. We always had plenty of towels for the bathroom and pool and collected our beach towels from reception on our way to the beach. The upstairs living/dining area worked well for us and it was great to have a proper dining table to eat at. Some evenings we found it a bit too warm upstairs so retired to the bedroom to watch tv – where the reception was better anyway.
The pool was brilliant – there is not other word for it! We spent many happy hours in the pool and on the lounges by the pool. The garden was picturesque and the 2 outdoor showers were a treat. Our son spent hours in the shaded Gazebo doing Lego.
We couldn’t believe the beach really was right out the front – walk through a café and you are on the sand. We didn’t have any trouble securing 2 of the Bali Baliku lounges with umbrella when we visited but as there are only 4 I can see that in busier times you might need to pay for one. The beach was brilliant - we loved seeing the local families enjoying it along with tourists like ourselves. It was relaxing and never felt busy or noisy. Our son spent hours building sand castles and roads. The water was lovely. We loved the times we had dinner at one of the seafood restaurants on the beach – what a setting!
We loved hearing the roosters crowing in the morning and hearing the children going to and from school. We could watch them playing sport and music in the outdoor area across the road. It could be a bit noisy in the evenings when the road outside was busy with tourists being driven down to the beach for dinner – however the twin room was closest to the road and it never kept our son awake!
We enjoyed the breakfasts and tried all 3 variations – I really loved the chicken rice porridge! The meals were good but I think more Asian dishes would be good.
We also ate at Grocer & Grind (excellent) on Jimbaran Corner and the Japanese Restaurant (fantastic) – can’t remember the name.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Baliku Beach Front Luxury Private Pool Villas offers cozy home comforts and embraces the Balinese way of life. These 16 Luxury Pool Jimbaran Villa are located just 20m from the white sand beaches of Jimbaran Bay and only 10km from Denpasar International Airport. Here you can unwind from the stresses of the city life and drop into the tranquil surroundings of the tropical Bali beach life. The villas are spacious, peaceful and leave nothing to wish for. A private pool, beautiful large outdoor bathroom and air conditioned bed and lounge room are a lovely space to relax and rejuvenate. Just outsite the lobby you'll find a row of some of the most romantic settings for best seafood dining in Bali. Enjoy the "catch of the day" while watching spectacular sunsets over the Indian Ocean and have your feet dangle in the sand. You'll love the in-house beach club which is a great place to laze around and spend your days with a good book or some water sport activities. The bay invites to long beach walks along traditional Balinese fishing villages and more fantastic restaurants. Bali Baliku Beach Front Luxury Private Pool Villas Jimbaran Bali enjoy a strategic location at the far end of Jimbaran Bay and is only 30 minutes away from the Kuta/Seminyak shopping and nightlife district. Come and feel the difference. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Balibaliku Beach Front Luxury Private Pool Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Baliku Luxury Villa Hotel Jimbaran
- Balibaliku Beach Front Luxury Private Pool Villa Bali/Jimbaran