We stayed here for two weeks during our month in Indonesia. The grounds are beautifully maintained and everyone is very friendly and helpful. The spa is spotlessly clean and well run and the massages, which are included in many of the hotel's tours are wonderful. We had several hot stone massages and found them truly relaxing as we had done a lot of trekking prior to our stay here and had aching muscles.
Our room was spotlessly clean and very well equipped but perhaps slightly dark. The best rooms are those on the front which look out over the sea.
The food was delicious with Western and Indonesian options. We were reassured too that all salads are washed in filtered water.The tropical fruit juices are freshly made and are delicious and there is an option for muesli at breakfast.
Once a week there is an entertainment of local dancing which is great to see whilst eating dinner.There is also the possibility of doing a cooking class with the hotel's chef in the resort's kitchen in the paddy fields. We really enjoyed this experience and the chef is kind and helpful with all the participants. Generally I would thoroughly recommend this place if you like small and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Resorts: Royal Bali Beach Club at Jimbaran Bay, located adjacent to the beautiful beach of Jimbaran Bay, offers an exclusive private holiday experience to always remember. The resort is truly first class with sixteen luxury one bedroom apartments, each fully air conditioned with private balconies or courtyards. The pool area is breathtaking and offers the perfect place to relax after a day at the beach, a shopping trip to nearby Kuta or a day excursion around the island. A short walk along the beach will lead you to Karma Jimbaran with the famous di Mare Restaurant. So if it is high quality cuisine you are looking for or the budget priced fresh seafood served by the beach shack restaurants, then Jimbaran Bay offers the best of what’s available right across the spectrum leaving you spoiled for choice night after night. The Royal Bali Beach Club is only fifteen minutes from Denpasar airport and central to most tourist attractions on Bali. The beaches and golf courses of Nusa Dua and the shopping mecca of Kuta are fifteen minutes away in a taxi, and the boat harbour and Waterbom Park are 25 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Royal Jimbaran: Royal Bali Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Bali Beach Club At Jimbaran Bay Hotel Jimbaran
- Royal Jimbaran: Royal Bali Beach Club