Really enjoyed my stay at the RBBC @ Jimbaran Bay during our recent trip to Bali. There aren't very many facilities and won't suit someone who prefers beach activities, but if you're looking to sit by the pool with a cocktail and your favourite book, it will be perfect!
The spa is also fairly basic with very few therapists available, but for your basic massage, mani/pedi and facial, it's fine.
The staff are all very friendly and polite, and it certainly made our stay a lot more pleasant to be surrounded by smiling faces all the time!
The only thing that bothered me was the fact that they allow babies without swim diapers into the pool. When we were there, there was a mother with two young children (incl a baby who was at the crawling stage and probably not yet potty trained) who let her younger son paddle in the pool naked except for a sun hat. If there was clear signage and staff who would enforce a swim-diaper policy for babies and toddlers under two, that would definitely make the swimming pool a lot more enticing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Resorts: Royal Bali Beach Club at Jimbaran Bay, located adjacent to the beautiful beach of Jimbaran Bay, offers an exclusive private holiday experience to always remember. The resort is truly first class with sixteen luxury one bedroom apartments, each fully air conditioned with private balconies or courtyards. The pool area is breathtaking and offers the perfect place to relax after a day at the beach, a shopping trip to nearby Kuta or a day excursion around the island. A short walk along the beach will lead you to Karma Jimbaran with the famous di Mare Restaurant. So if it is high quality cuisine you are looking for or the budget priced fresh seafood served by the beach shack restaurants, then Jimbaran Bay offers the best of what’s available right across the spectrum leaving you spoiled for choice night after night. The Royal Bali Beach Club is only fifteen minutes from Denpasar airport and central to most tourist attractions on Bali. The beaches and golf courses of Nusa Dua and the shopping mecca of Kuta are fifteen minutes away in a taxi, and the boat harbour and Waterbom Park are 25 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets so you can book your Karma Royal Jimbaran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Bali Beach Club At Jimbaran Bay Hotel Jimbaran
- Karma Royal Jimbaran Bali