We stayed a week at RBBC Jimbaran from 13th to 20th July 2013 in a one bedroom apartment with our 2 children, and had an interconnecting door to our friends apartment next door. Rooms were spacious and clean, bed and sofa bed very comfortable. Service from all staff from reception to the restaurant was excellent. We had numerous meals in the restaurant and by the pool, which were all delicious and reasonably priced - the only exception was the BBQ themed night - not a lot to choose from, and a bit expensive for what you got. Everything we needed was supplied in the room, with a partial kitchen, sofa, dining area etc in a spacious room (and plenty of storage under bed and in cupboard for suitcases etc) - a nice contrast to typical hotel rooms that have a bed and a desk. We liked that the resort was small and private. Pool is small, but never busy. It is on a busy road, but that made access to and from Kuta very easy as we went there numerous times. (Only downside was traffic noise when sleeping on sofa bed at front of hotel closest to road, but kids didn't really mind.) There is salons, shops and restaurants close by if you don't fancy a trip to Kuta. Staff were happy to make phone calls and arrangements for us, and very attentive. I had to go into the foyer to get wifi, however friends next door could get it in their room. (Not a big deal.) I can't really fault the resort at all. It was the first time we had used our timeshare with Royal and were extremely pleased. Co-incidentally we new people staying in a studio room - whilst it was smaller than a one bedroom apartment, they were thrilled with how large it was compared to a typical hotel/resort room. We loved our week there - only a week wasn't long enough. Next year we will stay a week at another Royal Resort and have a week at Royal Jimbaran as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Resorts: Royal Bali Beach Club at Jimbaran Bay, located adjacent to the beautiful beach of Jimbaran Bay, offers an exclusive private holiday experience to always remember. The resort is truly first class with sixteen luxury one bedroom apartments, each fully air conditioned with private balconies or courtyards. The pool area is breathtaking and offers the perfect place to relax after a day at the beach, a shopping trip to nearby Kuta or a day excursion around the island. A short walk along the beach will lead you to Karma Jimbaran with the famous di Mare Restaurant. So if it is high quality cuisine you are looking for or the budget priced fresh seafood served by the beach shack restaurants, then Jimbaran Bay offers the best of what’s available right across the spectrum leaving you spoiled for choice night after night. The Royal Bali Beach Club is only fifteen minutes from Denpasar airport and central to most tourist attractions on Bali. The beaches and golf courses of Nusa Dua and the shopping mecca of Kuta are fifteen minutes away in a taxi, and the boat harbour and Waterbom Park are 25 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Karma Royal Jimbaran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Bali Beach Club At Jimbaran Bay Hotel Jimbaran
- Karma Royal Jimbaran Bali