My wife, 2 year old son and I stayed a week at RBBC Jimbaran. We had a room on the 2nd floor, the balcony was facing the main road but there were little noise filtering through with all the doors and windows shut. The place is not new, but has been well maintained. Service is very welcoming from all the staff, reception have been helpful whenever we seeked help to plan our day's activities.
The pool was smallish, but my son and I were the only ones in the water whenever we swam.
Location wise, it is directly opposite the Intercontinental, which you would have to go through to get to Jimbaran Bay beach. No problems with the security guys at the Intercontinental gate. The seafood restaurants are there once you hit the beach, to the left (just beside intercontinental) and to the right (further 10 min walk from intercontinental).
Exiting RBBC to the right, on the same side of the road, you would find massage places and mini marts, further down you would find Balique restaurant.
Exiting RBBC to the left, on the opposite side of the road, about 10-15 min walk would be Jimbaran corner, a collection of shops and eating places including grocer & grind.
You could also visit Villa Balquisse which the parking area is sharing the same entrance as RBBC, turn right and without needing to exit to the main road, walk through the carpark and
you would reach Asam Garam restaurant. We had breakfast there a few times, love their bread basket.
If you need more stuff than the mini-marts can provide, a 5 min taxi ride can take you to the Nirmala supermarket.
In all, a quiet area, good base to relax but still within easy reach of all that Bali can offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Resorts: Royal Bali Beach Club at Jimbaran Bay, located adjacent to the beautiful beach of Jimbaran Bay, offers an exclusive private holiday experience to always remember. The resort is truly first class with sixteen luxury one bedroom apartments, each fully air conditioned with private balconies or courtyards. The pool area is breathtaking and offers the perfect place to relax after a day at the beach, a shopping trip to nearby Kuta or a day excursion around the island. A short walk along the beach will lead you to Karma Jimbaran with the famous di Mare Restaurant. So if it is high quality cuisine you are looking for or the budget priced fresh seafood served by the beach shack restaurants, then Jimbaran Bay offers the best of what’s available right across the spectrum leaving you spoiled for choice night after night. The Royal Bali Beach Club is only fifteen minutes from Denpasar airport and central to most tourist attractions on Bali. The beaches and golf courses of Nusa Dua and the shopping mecca of Kuta are fifteen minutes away in a taxi, and the boat harbour and Waterbom Park are 25 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Karma Royal Jimbaran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Bali Beach Club At Jimbaran Bay Hotel Jimbaran
- Karma Royal Jimbaran Bali