We stayed there for 4 days 3 nights for our Honeymoon. It was not hard for the local taxi to find that place, but don't be surprised that the taxi will take you into a small - kinda dodgy road to get to the property. Our first impression was that this property is it is very beautiful due to its tropical surrounding, and the ambience - you can hear water flowing - which actually makes us feel relaxed.
We were greeted without us having to introduce ourselves. Maybe because there isn't many check in guests to keep track of. The butler took us to our villa. There were 2 bedrooms. The first bedroom had an outdoor bathroom, but the second bedroom had indoors. We weren't used to the outdoor bathroom at the first place because we feel insecure. But eventually we got used to it. We had our own private plunge pool as well. It had a mini waterfall that is always flowing. We had an outdoor living room and kitchen as well. We certainly loved the villa. Unfortunately, we had to change villas because our villa was beside another property under minor construction. We were having our lunch and noticed that there were some workers repairing roofs in the next door property. We weren't happy about that so we requested to change villa.
The second villa that we had was called Ku'ud. We cant remember the name of the first one. But I swear that the first villa was wayyyyyyy nicer than Ku'ud. Why? Ku'ud was located deep in the estate, its kinda deserted - you get a feeling that the villa is not cosy - or by other means, the villa was old and creepy and dusty. So, we don't quite like the second villa that they gave us.
The food was okay. Not too bad for typical Malaysian like us.
The downside, the estate does not have much activities to offer. They have a spa, restaurant and a bar. Other than that, we had to go out from the property to have some fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the sense of community experienced in a typical Balinese village, Kayumanis Private Estate at Jimbaran is an exclusive sanctuary. It is set amidst a grove of dancing coconut palms and captures the gentle spirit of the surrounding environment. A short journey from the airport, Jimbaran is an elite neighbourhood blessed with a pristine beachfront and is cooled by tropical evening breezes. The entire estate is attuned to the climate through the use of the finest indigenous materials. A collection of 19 contemporary villas have been purposely designed to emulate the Balinese style of open living. Each luxury villa is encompassed within a garden compound with a private pool and other high-end amenities for optimal comfort. Facilities include a Spa villa delivering a menu of nurturing body and beauty rituals to address wellness needs. Tapis Restaurant is a refined setting that celebrates the exquisite flavours of the Indonesian archipelago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate Hotel Jimbaran
- Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate & Spa Bali