We (my partner, his 11 year old daughter and I) stayed at the Kayumanis for 2 weeks in July 11. The hotel is beautiful
with well maintained grounds and our estate was very spacious with a pool big enough to actually swim in. Very comfy beds and comfortably furnished lounge area. Outdoor bathrooms with open air showers. Service was great if a little chaotic at times but the friendliness of the staff and their willingness to be helpful and accommodating made up for this. Excellent value for money due to the extras which are included in the rate (mini bar, taxi service, laundry, breakfast, afternoon tea and pre-dinner cocktails). A 2 minute walk to beautiful Jimbaran beach which was quiet even in the peak holiday season, coming to life at night due to the excellent seafood restaurants where we ate most nights (5€ for a kg of fresh tuna, grilled and served with soup, salad, rice and fresh fruit). On a couple of days the waves on this beach made it hard to swim, especially fir kids, but mostly it was perfect. We took advantage of the hotel's agreement with one of the warungs to use their sun lounges as the agreement with the Puri Bali seemed to be off- in any case we got a great space on the beach and much cheaper drinks than if we had ordered from the exorbitant Puri Bali beach bar.
Only complaints of the Kayumanis- lack of sockets in the bedrooms if you have multiple devices to charge, it is pretty dark in the bedrooms too once the sun goes down (about 7pm). Breakfast service in the villa is great but the concept of warming plates doesn't seem to have caught on so hit food such as eggs was usually cold when it arrived. But on the whole a wonderful place to stay, we would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the sense of community experienced in a typical Balinese village, Kayumanis Private Estate at Jimbaran is an exclusive sanctuary. It is set amidst a grove of dancing coconut palms and captures the gentle spirit of the surrounding environment. A short journey from the airport, Jimbaran is an elite neighbourhood blessed with a pristine beachfront and is cooled by tropical evening breezes. The entire estate is attuned to the climate through the use of the finest indigenous materials. A collection of 19 contemporary villas have been purposely designed to emulate the Balinese style of open living. Each luxury villa is encompassed within a garden compound with a private pool and other high-end amenities for optimal comfort. Facilities include a Spa villa delivering a menu of nurturing body and beauty rituals to address wellness needs. Tapis Restaurant is a refined setting that celebrates the exquisite flavours of the Indonesian archipelago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Ctrip TA so you can book your Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate Hotel Jimbaran
- Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate & Spa Bali