Stayed there to celebrate our honeymoon and this place is the 1st place to stay in our trip. We loved the services here, everyone was with big smiles. THey only has 19 villas that's why they can provide personalised services. And we felt very private staying here. The staff actually keep track of guests activities (if you've any) so that we can be better served and things are better prepared.
Villa - very spacious, it's huge for 1-bedroom villa. Liked the outdoor seating (dining) area, we chilled and watched TV there for the whole afternoon. Pool is nice and with good size. And there's lots of vegetation planted around and inside the villa, it's great to have natural shades for the sunbeds. Oh and the outdoor bathroom is nice and spacious too!
There's no public pool here but the resort has arrangement with Puri Bali nextdoor so guests can use their pool, beach sunbed, etc. I think they're doing what they can to better satisfy the guests.
Food: I arranged the in-villa floating dinner to surprise my wife, it worked! The dinner was great with very nice decor & candle lights. it's a must-do for honeymooners or you've special occsaion to celebrate. But it's a weather dependent event, it started raining when we almost finished our main courses, we'd to move to the covered dining area. It didn't kill our mood, as we had the best moments. Breakfast is nice too, you can order as much as you want, even better than buffet. Personally i prefer eating in the restaurant rather than in villa as food is served hotter, and dishes are delivered one by one.
Next time when I come visit Bali again, I may try Ayana or another new resort for half of the trip, and will definitely come back here to Kayumanis Jimbaran for the other half. Missing our stay already...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the sense of community experienced in a typical Balinese village, Kayumanis Private Estate at Jimbaran is an exclusive sanctuary. It is set amidst a grove of dancing coconut palms and captures the gentle spirit of the surrounding environment. A short journey from the airport, Jimbaran is an elite neighbourhood blessed with a pristine beachfront and is cooled by tropical evening breezes. The entire estate is attuned to the climate through the use of the finest indigenous materials. A collection of 19 contemporary villas have been purposely designed to emulate the Balinese style of open living. Each luxury villa is encompassed within a garden compound with a private pool and other high-end amenities for optimal comfort. Facilities include a Spa villa delivering a menu of nurturing body and beauty rituals to address wellness needs. Tapis Restaurant is a refined setting that celebrates the exquisite flavours of the Indonesian archipelago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate Hotel Jimbaran
- Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate & Spa Bali